NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Logged onto this years RTE's Operation Transformation and I weigh less than all the contestants. That has never happened before.

Logged onto this years RTE's Operation Transformation and I weigh less than all the contestants. That has never happened before.

Great feeling largerthanmost! I'm delighted it's back. Looking forward to it tonight!

everyday this week so far I've got up dead on my alarm going off (which is hard with the cold) except for today as I had a hot water bottle with me and it was still warm... but even then I was only 5 minutes after, whereas before I've actually fallen asleep and not gotten up until 15-20 minutes after the alarm when my boyfriend has come up to say he's leaving.

Oh and getting dressed in my workout gear and I looked good :) its nice to see that the body I was working so hard towards before Christmas wasn't thrown away so easily over Christmas :)

3 people said to me today i look skinny :D ( not true but i do look skinny compared to what i used to be)

I noticed today that my legs just barely touch at the top now - after years of thighs rubbing together from the knees up, its a miracle!

My (almost 5 yr old) daughter said this morning "mummy I see your bum is getting smaller, it'll be the same size as mine soon"

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

She is so sweet! Funny how they notice but what they say is always the absolute truth. So you must be getting a lovely bum! :-D

I noticed today that my legs just barely touch at the top now - after years of thighs rubbing together from the knees up, its a miracle!

Wow that's fab. Bring on the summer and the lovely floaty dresses and no leg chaffing lol. That's a massive nsv well done.

Perhaps my fave NSV so far - someone I know socially asked for my SW mags and she's now signed up, met her at the leisure centre and she told the instructor it was me that has inspired her to sign up for SW and the gym. So many people on here have inspired me, it was amazing to think I'd done it for someone else.

My Boyfriend told me I did well in last week's weigh in, I felt so proud of myself!

When i said i needed to lose another eight to ten pounds at class during Body Image, loads of people shouted no, i was now just right...

I went to a meeting yesterday, to see a number of people I have met before. I found out today that one of them didn't recognise me - she thought I was a new member of the team she had never met before because I look so different. Made me feel amazing :)

Wow that's fab. Bring on the summer and the lovely floaty dresses and no leg chaffing lol. That's a massive nsv well done.

Thank you :)

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Although I couldn't make weigh in last night (due to a death in the family) but i do feel like i have lost weigh this week and this morning i slipped straight into my size 10 jeans :) xxx

Sorry to hear this (((hugs)))
Well done on the size 10's

Back