NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Sorry to hear this (((hugs)))
Well done on the size 10's

Thank you Hun. I think sticking to plan and also the stomach ulcer is a lot better too so think that's helping xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on ur size 10 hun.....ill get there this yr providing i dont look ill on it lol (think i was 10yo when i was a sz10)
Tip for those whos rings are too big......i got a thin wedding band the correct ring size n its keeping my actual wedding rings in place! Ill get them resized when i get to my target

Although I couldn't make weigh in last night (due to a death in the family) but i do feel like i have lost weigh this week and this morning i slipped straight into my size 10 jeans :) xxx

Thinking of you in grief and jealous of your mini hippo size 10s xx

got a pixie haircut today! - always wanted one but my full moon face did not let me, now with my weight lose i was brave enough to get it :D

I cant upload anything! every time i try to upload picture my whole google chrome freezers!

Went downstairs in my joggers and a vest and my mum put her hands on shoulders and said 'gosh look how tiny you are now, your shoulders are diddy!!'

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a LONG way off being tiny, but it was lovely to hear!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I picked up size 12 trousers in Matalan and my hubby looked at them and said " you need a bigger size, you not that small" well he was wrong. they fit :D

Back