NSVs - Non Scale Victories

we both full time employed and share accounts so no point of making him pay :D but he was impressed :D

I never get flowers, I don't like cut flowers :D, I did go to boots for a new lippy and kohl and came out £52 pounds lighter and said I needed it to match my new trousers, you know the ones that fit D:

Bought size 14 trousers today (i used to buy a 28 ) and the woman in the shop told me I was tiny. <3

P.s she wasn't flattering me into buying the trousers haha.

I bought a bag of Smarties Mini Eggs and a bag of normal mini eggs, they are sat in my desk draw for when i need a choccy fix. Before xmas i would have eaten both bags before the end of one day just for the hell of it. Today I have had 8 of Smarties mini eggs as 6 syns, the rest of the bag is in my draw and the other is unopened. First time in 4 months where I have not even considered eating the whole bags, not even been tempted.

Turned down a starter when out for a curry so ended this week only 0.5syns over...not affecting next week!

Going to try to lower syns this week as have been pretty high this week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Seeing my grandma for the first time in a month or so and her saying 'oh Tamara you're looking so slim, well done!' Which is lovely cos she's usually such a glass half empty lady *yay*

Last year if I went into a high-care factory I had to strip off as many layers as possible and still could barely fit into an XXL overall (assuming they had one). This time I had a cardi on and could comfortably do up a Large - small, private milestone but very satisfying nonetheless.

I left some of my dinner because I was full!! A real turning point for me when eating in front of the telly like tonight!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Seeing a woman today that I used to go to Zumba with - not seen her for almost a year - her first words " you have shrunk mrs"

I tried on a coat which i haven't worn in about 3 years cos it was ay too small, put it on yesterday as my other one was in the car and it was snowing like mad and my old one is now too big :D I'm chuffed!!!

I have just got back from shopping with my mum, who wanted to buy me some new clothes for my birthday. I took size 16s into the changing room and they were all too big and everything I got was size 14! A new dress for work, a lacy top, a pair of plum coloured skinny jeans (me- the former fat girl, in skinny jeans!) and 2 tunic tops. I am thrilled! I even thought I looked quite slim, which is more of a NSV than actually getting into the sizes!

A colleague who I've not seen in 3 months just said 'have you stopped eating?! You've shrunk so much! It's like talking to a different person and I can't concentrate properly, can I take a minute?'

Ha ha!!

Back