NSVs - Non Scale Victories

A colleague who I've not seen in 3 months just said 'have you stopped eating?! You've shrunk so much! It's like talking to a different person and I can't concentrate properly, can I take a minute?'

Ha ha!!

This is ace! I bet you felt like punching the air in joy, I know I would ;)
Well done x

Refused some Breadsticks today and felt so proud :D

Aaaaaaahhhhhh stuck in all day with the kids as the weather is bad and just made double choc chip cookies with my little girl. Wow they smell so good. But I've had a special k chewey delight and a cup of tea. @12 syns per cookie really not worth it

This is so flipping minor, and in a way scale related. I've been struggling for over a year to face up to trying to lose the weight I have regained and today I got the courage to step on the scales to establish a baseline. Only to find out the battery had gone flat. Still, I still have a new determination to go on with this and beg someone in my family to go out for me and buy a new battery.

This is so flipping minor, and in a way scale related. I've been struggling for over a year to face up to trying to lose the weight I have regained and today I got the courage to step on the scales to establish a baseline. Only to find out the battery had gone flat. Still, I still have a new determination to go on with this and beg someone in my family to go out for me and buy a new battery.

Well done then :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bought some chocolate philli for 50p get in, was on offer in morrisons for £1 and I had some vouchers for 50p off, they said off a full priced one, but I tried it and they worked mwah ha ha got 3 pots for 50p each.

donna88 said:
I bought some chocolate philli for 50p get in, was on offer in morrisons for £1 and I had some vouchers for 50p off, they said off a full priced one, but I tried it and they worked mwah ha ha got 3 pots for 50p each.

Mmmm! I can't buy that as I eat it straight from the tub with a spoon lol. I love the stuff!!! :)

Mmmm! I can't buy that as I eat it straight from the tub with a spoon lol. I love the stuff!!! :)

I do love it but can't eat it quite like that, always make sure I eat every last bit from the side of the tub and from the knife as well (naughty I know)
always split it into 4 as soon as I open it, so its easy to see my 6 syn portions :)

My mum said to me today she can really see where i've lost weight :D

I had to see my Dr this morning & he commented saying he could tell I've lost weight then when I told him I was doing the Cancer Research Dryathlon he gave me £5 to donate :D
He said I'd be a good example to help people stop drinking xxxx

Thanks jojo! No idea why it's sideways though.....
I refused a chocolate Berliner donut today - my FAVOURITE thing - I was well impressed at my willpower!

Getting ready to go out last night and couldn't decide what to wear, went into mums room and tried on a pair of trousers (an NSV in itself) they fit beautifully and when I took them back off (decided on a skirt and top) I checked the label expecting to be really chuffed if they were a 14 ... They were a 12!!!!!!!! I was squeezing into a 16 when I started slimming world at the end of the summer!! Xx

That's the Club 10 boost, people really notice.

Yeah it must be lol i can really tell the difference aswell i have a lot more energy!

well done :D

Back