NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Boss was doing a sandwich run this morning, asked me if I wanted anything and I said 'No thanks. I'd LOVE a bacon sandwich actually, and I know the smell of yours are going to set my tastebuds off but I'm going to have what I brought with me.'

So I resisted, lol, I'm nothing if I'm not honest!

My fiance gave me a massive cuddle today and he commented on how much weight i'd lost and he could actually get his arms round me :D

Bumped into a girl at work whilst in the loos today at work not seen her for months - my you can tell youve lost loads of weight, I cant tell by your face so that must have been thin in the first place lol a compliment I think

Not really a NSV but its the reason i'm trying to lose weight.... I got an interview for uni :D :D :D sooooo damn chuffed!!!! my first choice as well. Just the boost I needed after having really bad week last week :D

I riffled out a skirt from my old clothes that I thought would still be too tight on me (I got it 3 years ago thinking I would slim into it) and it is actually loose! My husband walked in while I was fancying my reflection in the mirror and said "O0oooooO0ooooh!! Look at you!" I was so happy I danced around the kitchen. Must spend the weekend shopping in my old wardrobe :D

I'm walking around the metro centre and I feel normal!! Woohoo! Ha ha! X

Currently 14st 12lbs

Standing heating my chilli up at the microwave at work, Girl walks past from another section says hi then does a double take and comes back and says "you have lost loads of weight you look fantastic" made my day :D

one mum i know offered me a lift from hospital back to the center - about 1,6 miles- i said no thank you another stone to lose, she said "another stone, there wont be any of you left" i just had to laugh :D
i never drive to the hospital and I am there few times a week ;)

When you say to your lunch companion - when we pop to shops I need to buy some new leggings these have a hole in them look, and she says my god your legs are like matchsticks now haha

Texty_F said:
When you say to your lunch companion - when we pop to shops I need to buy some new leggings these have a hole in them look, and she says my god your legs are like matchsticks now haha

Watch out for any grids......you might fall down one of them!! ;)

isn't it GREAT when someone you haven't seen for a while walks past you, does a complete double take and says "B****y hell, you've lost a lot!". (especially when you know you're not looking at your best- all my slimming clothes were in the ironing pile that morning!)

Walked into the kitchen in front of my hubby tonight - he said bloody hell woman where are you going!!! I said to the freezer why? .... he said no i meant YOU theres gonna be nothing left of you awwwwwwww bless him lol

Texty_F said:
Walked into the kitchen in front of my hubby tonight - he said bloody hell woman where are you going!!! I said to the freezer why? .... he said no i meant YOU theres gonna be nothing left of you awwwwwwww bless him lol

Lmao :D to the freezer!!! :D

Back