NSVs - Non Scale Victories

been out for lunch - belated xmas meal, courtesy of the management. Several people I haven't seen or spoken to for a while were shocked by how much weight i'd lost and were very interested to know what diet I was on, how much i'd lost and how long it took - of course I readily provided the information as I am SW's no 1 fan :) What a fantastic ego boost!

3 different people this week have told me I look "tiny". Love it. I've never been referred to as tiny before in my life :)

I'm noticing the difference when i'm out walking anywhere as i'm not getting so breathless and my chest doesn't hurt

My dr congratulated me on my weight loss & I was dead chuffed with myself - he sounded genuinely impressed! And he's quite easy on the eye ;-)

i bought a tshirt for the gym last week (large size) and it was comfy and generous with the size.. today i went back to the shop and am now in the 'medium' sized shirt...

ok, ok , i know that because it's on the generous size it's probably actually a large, but i feel fantastic because on the back of my gym shirt it says 'medium'.. i have never worn a medium anything in my life before :) .. this might be the kick up the bum i need to get me back on track :D

i bought a tshirt for the gym last week (large size) and it was comfy and generous with the size.. today i went back to the shop and am now in the 'medium' sized shirt...

ok, ok , i know that because it's on the generous size it's probably actually a large, but i feel fantastic because on the back of my gym shirt it says 'medium'.. i have never worn a medium anything in my life before :) .. this might be the kick up the bum i need to get me back on track :D

Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Went to cinema yesterday and had every intention of being bad afterwards - all you can eat Indian buffet bad ;)

Instead, went home and cooked yummy on plan pasta for dinner :D

Went to cinema yesterday and had every intention of being bad afterwards - all you can eat Indian buffet bad ;)

Instead, went home and cooked yummy on plan pasta for dinner :D

Yay that's great, you must feel really angelic now x

I'm noticing the difference when i'm out walking anywhere as i'm not getting so breathless and my chest doesn't hurt

Lianne - well done, I think that's a massive NSV, when you can really see/ feel the difference weight loss is making to your health!

I had a NSV last night...I walked past two blokes in the pub and one of them said "Cor she's a stunner!" :D Now I know that he'd probably been out drinking for far too long, but it cheered me up no end!

And I had 4 different people tell me I'd got a lovely pair of pins! I think they must be deprived of women in Pembroke Dock as I know that I'm not what most people would call attractive, but it was nice all the same :)

Back