NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I went on a spa day and it was very nice not to have to take my own gown and towel incase theirs wouldnt go round me

I remember being so happy when my towel would finally fit round me and overlap, wooo! It's the best feeling :) xx

Hubby said he can see a difference in my posture and body since have been doing yoga which is nice and was thinking i could myself but thought it was a bit soon yet as only done it 4 times, I hadnt said anything either :)

What Yoga are you doing? I've been giving some a go on you tube XX

Bought a dress in New Look today and the girl at the counter was talking about the dress I was buying and how she wanted it but they didn't have it in an 8 (oh poor her lol) but she asked me what the fitting was like and it was lovely to actually say It's pretty normal, I'd usually take a 10 in a dress. No embarassment about my size or feeling self conscious cause she was an 8.

Iyengar yoga I really think its doing me good and going to a class makes sure i do it properly otherwise I probably wouldnt but want to try and do a bit at home too. Are you liking it?x

Yeah I'm really liking it, I did 3 10 minutes last week on a beginners one so I'm going to try and build from there, got guests for 2 weeks though just now!

I went on a spa day and it was very nice not to have to take my own gown and towel incase theirs wouldnt go round me

I'm going on a spa day to a 5* hotel in a couple of weeks time. It'll be my first one...I'm looking forward to it but also nervous lol!

I found a photo of me taken about 2 1/2 years ago when I was at my heaviest, somewhere over 18 stone. I know that I'm wearing a pair of size 28 trousers that I got in a sale. At the moment I'm a size 18/20. Because I've lost so slowly, I really forget exactly how big I was and don't fully realise how much I've lost but all those little losses sure do add up.

I usually hate exercise at the moment as i'm so 'big' and get out of breath so easy but this week i've been walking so much. Walked back from the childrens centre and it took me 40 minutes and when i got in i wasn't out of breath or anything and didn't actually feel like i was dying! i really enjoyed the long walk :D

LianneJane5687 said:
I usually hate exercise at the moment as i'm so 'big' and get out of breath so easy but this week i've been walking so much. Walked back from the childrens centre and it took me 40 minutes and when i got in i wasn't out of breath or anything and didn't actually feel like i was dying! i really enjoyed the long walk :D
That's fab!! :)
I love walking, it's the only exercise I do.....thank god we've got the dogs or I probably wouldn't do any lol

New uniforms came today for work. Four sizes smaller!!! I'm super chuffed. X

Currently 14st 11.5lbs

I've been out for a few drinks with a friend tonight and he said "God, you've lost loads of weight again since I last saw you!" Considering I've been struggling to get the scales down, it's encouraging to know that inches must still be going down x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hubby told me to buy some clothes that actually "fit" me lol bought new work trousers and tops on Saturday in a size 14 ive not been that for yearsssssssss

Texty_F said:
Hubby told me to buy some clothes that actually "fit" me lol bought new work trousers and tops on Saturday in a size 14 ive not been that for yearsssssssss

Woo hoo :)

My size 16 jeans are falling down! It's great but a real pain in the bum as I'm not quite a 14 yet, so I'm walking round with a baggy backside!!!

fantastic :)

Just had a great workout, 60 minutes running and running training and I feel amazing now!

i bought a dress today for a girlie night out this weekend, from Dorothy perkins. I took the 16 into the changing room but it was a little bit big so thought I'd try the 14, even though it looked tiny. It fitted! I even asked the girl in the changing room if they have sneaky make-you-look-thinner-so-you-buy-the-clothes mirrors. Apparently not. In which case, I think I looked really trim. my last few purchases have been size 14, so I suppose I can't keep claiming it is generous sizing. I am a size 14. I was a 26!

i bought a dress today for a girlie night out this weekend, from Dorothy perkins. I took the 16 into the changing room but it was a little bit big so thought I'd try the 14, even though it looked tiny. It fitted! I even asked the girl in the changing room if they have sneaky make-you-look-thinner-so-you-buy-the-clothes mirrors. Apparently not. In which case, I think I looked really trim. my last few purchases have been size 14, so I suppose I can't keep claiming it is generous sizing. I am a size 14. I was a 26!

How fantastic!!!
Well done Supergirl, you must be over the moon! xx

Back