NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I think that a lady at work was being nice today when she asked me if I had lost weight - she said "I thought that top looked big on you"........ I think I need to maybe look at getting some new work clothes!

When I left work today I felt p'd off, had a headache and didn't want to cook and wanted to get drunk! I was annoyed that everyone else seemed to be planning to get drunk while eating choc cake and being skinny after the week/half term we have had at work BUT I have managed to go and have a snooze, have a word with myself and cook a sw korma and am looking forward to a options hot choc later(when have got room after my huge dinner) am really pleased that have managed this!

Hi Emsie - sorry you were feeling pants earlier, but well done on getting your head back in the game. Have a chilled weekend and some you time xx

I picked up a pair of trousers to iron earlier, I thought that they were my sons ....... NO they were mine!!! it's the first time to wash and iron them :) x

[h=5]Crashed my car yesterday, ambulance attended. To begin with i was a little bit dazed. In the ambulance they are measuring my heart rate and one of the paramedic goes to measure my blood pressure. He notices at the top of my arms, that i have stretch marks, and asked if i had lost weight.

I grinned, and asked him to guess how much... Anyway, the female paramedic wanted to know how i had lost that much. I told her slimming world.

She laughed and told me she was doing slimming world. So to test whether my mind was working properly, she was quizzing me on the syn value of different foods, and I pointed out her lunch could do with some more superfree....[/h]

Back