NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I refused a curry takeaway when EVERYONE else had one - go me! Better have a good weigh in tomorrow :-/

Started 6 weeks ago, and this week I have managed to get myself comfortably into a pair of size 16 jeans for the first time this century! Feels fantastic!

Watched all my friends eat pizza, the leftovers sitting a meter away from me throughout a whole film, and all I had were a couple of peices of harribo and some ham that I picked off the top of a pizza! I'd saved up a dozen syns and didnt even use them all!

p.s I can actually feel my collar bones on my neck now! I keep touching my neck at work to make sure im not dreaming

I've just felt mine too. Lol. I'm wondering when I get to target, if ill be able to collect water when I shower in my collar bones? X

Currently 14st 7lbs. 2lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

haha Nina, that would be so wierd! one downside that i've noticed though is my hands are far vienier then they used to be! Err

My hands are too plump to see any yet! Lol. Congratulations on your veins hope mine come soon. :) in all seriously though. You're doing fab! Reading nsv really perks me up. X

Currently 14st 7lbs. 2lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

p.s I can actually feel my collar bones on my neck now! I keep touching my neck at work to make sure im not dreaming

Same here :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was out with my dh last night and bumped into someone I've known for 20 years. She looked straight through me and said hello, how are you etc to my dh. Then she says-How's your wife? I haven't seen her for ages'. He says 'Here she is, stood right next to me'. She fair nearly dropped on the ground with shock .
ROFL !

Was out with my dh last night and bumped into someone I've known for 20 years. She looked straight through me and said hello, how are you etc to my dh. Then she says-How's your wife? I haven't seen her for ages'. He says 'Here she is, stood right next to me'. She fair nearly dropped on the ground with shock .
ROFL !

Brilliant!

Bought a pair of size 12 jeans at the weekend, which just slide on no bother :)

Also had three people in 24 hours tell me they didn't recognise me!

Back