NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Went to a wedding show with a friend this weekend and was asked to model wedding dresses by one of the shops who had a stand and catwalk show there! Would never have been asked to do that, or confident enought to do it 8 months ago!!

Seen a friend today who didn't recognise me!! And she admitted she was a tad jealous x

Standing talking to a friend I dont see very often at work, been talking about 10 mins and then she all of a sudden stopped mid flow and said - my god just how much have you lost woman you can really tell, your face looks so thin and your trousers are hanging off you

Standing talking to a friend I dont see very often at work, been talking about 10 mins and then she all of a sudden stopped mid flow and said - my god just how much have you lost woman you can really tell, your face looks so thin and your trousers are hanging off you

Brilliant xx

I popped into New Look this afternoon and came out with a pair of skinny jeans and a top in size 14. I know I have posted this before, but still cannot believe I am fitting into them. I always take a size 16 into the fitting room too because I am convinced that the 14s are far too small! I never ever thought I would be a size 14. Ever.

Should have really just said how fabulous your looking :)

I popped into New Look this afternoon and came out with a pair of skinny jeans and a top in size 14. I know I have posted this before, but still cannot believe I am fitting into them. I always take a size 16 into the fitting room too because I am convinced that the 14s are far too small! I never ever thought I would be a size 14. Ever.

Well done you :) x

I collected my resized wedding & engagement rings today. Down 2 sizes & the mad thing is I was only about half a stone heavier when i got married than I am now! I'm convinced that all my body magic has caused me to shrink in size more than the scales suggests...

I actually can't believe this one, just put some buns in the oven to take to my mums later and I threw the bowl and wooden spoon straight into the sink and filled it with water so I wouldn't lick them... :( It did make me a little sad though. Now going to work out the syns again to see if I can still have one and have my choc philli later as I worked them out wrong the other day (I knew 4 syns was way too good to be true... hoping for 7 or 8)

I collected my resized wedding & engagement rings today. Down 2 sizes & the mad thing is I was only about half a stone heavier when i got married than I am now! I'm convinced that all my body magic has caused me to shrink in size more than the scales suggests...

That's great! :D

Something very similar to this, my Grandchildren bought me a lovely wristwatch for Christmas, but the bracelet was too big at the time, so I took it to the jewellers and asked for three links to be removed. It was then a little too tight, but I carried on wearing it anyway. Now, just a few weeks later, I am having to take it back to have yet another link removed, as it is now sliding around on my wrist!

I didn't realise what a big difference a few more pounds off would make :D

The look on my nan's face when she see's you (dont see her very often as I'm away at uni) and she is so happy to see I'm losing weight and getting back to my old self :D Nothing better!

My NSV today was 1) I had breakfast at home (apart from the superfree which I will have when I get to work as had no fruit left in the house!) and 2) I actually weighed out my cereal for the first time (very BAD I know!!) and can't believe how little you are allowed - as if 1 coco shreddies weighs a gram!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Went for a chinese buffet last night and though I did eat too much and think have put myself off chinese for life I didn't eat the most out of the group of people I was with!

Very good!! My silly idea of a Chinese buffet is a ticket to scoff 5 plates down my gob! Ha ha! You did well. X

Currently 14st 5.75lbs. 0.75lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Back