NSVs - Non Scale Victories

well from my group of friends i was always the larger friend of the group. got our pic taken outside a club last week and i appear to be the slimmest. sooo amazing happy.

well from my group of friends i was always the larger friend of the group. got our pic taken outside a club last week and i appear to be the slimmest. sooo amazing happy.

Hi Fiona always nice to see a fellow scot :) Well done on losing the weight. I was the opposite, was always the skinny 1 now i am the fat 1 :-( Here's hoping I can stick at it this time & shift the flab!!! X

Today I had to wear my belt on tightest hole...woohoo! Don't know what size the belt is, M-L probably. guess I better buy a new one :D xx

Well done, think I would have given in! Looks gorgeous. (wonder what the syns are.... might have one as a treat one day)

In a mood after maintaining today, but did my running training and have come home and not had a binge because of it.

Fitting into a 34 inch pair of trousers at sainsburys. Admittedly they were a touch on the tight side... Beats the 52/54 inch trousers i started class in last year.

Mum had loads of lovely part baked bread out on the table today when we went round for tea and I didn't touch a crumb.... even though I was very tempted.

Yay donna well done chick

It was hard :) I did better then last week when I gave in and had the wedges

I'm sitting down now to plan my meals for the next few days/weeks.... won't be written in stone but will be good having it all worked out a little more then it is now.

Just been to primark n bought sz 14 n 16 clothes feels amazing not quite ready to say yep im a 14 never ever thought id be a 14 not been there for 23 yr!

Was unsure whether to go to my yoga class last night and text hubby saying so. He replied reminding me that I felt better after the week before and that its helping firm things up lol

And you sleep better after it too :)

Quick question on yoga actually Ems, is it hard to do?? Xx

And you sleep better after it too :)

Quick question on yoga actually Ems, is it hard to do?? Xx
I do!
It is hard yes Minky but definitely worth it. Its a good challenge every session and it does relax the mind and body .....but it kills lol its Iyengar yoga have been doing but there are loads of types I think this is best for me though as they teach you to do the poses slowly but surely and my muscle tone us crap but hubby says he can feel muscles in my tummy now! xx

I do!
It is hard yes Minky but definitely worth it. Its a good challenge every session and it does relax the mind and body .....but it kills lol its Iyengar yoga have been doing but there are loads of types I think this is best for me though as they teach you to do the poses slowly but surely and my muscle tone us crap but hubby says he can feel muscles in my tummy now! xx

Sorry to butt in but have a look at vinyasa flow yoga minks, I like it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do!
Toning is definitely something I need help with and I think I've got pretty good flexibility - assuming that helps?!
Thanks lovey, I may just give it a crack! Xx
Sorry to butt in but have a look at vinyasa flow yoga minks, I like it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

y'know, I didn't even know there were different types :D I'll google and see what ones are about in Crawley. Fingers crossed one of them is :) thanks Hun xx

Toning is definitely something I need help with and I think I've got pretty good flexibility - assuming that helps?!
Thanks lovey, I may just give it a crack! Xx

y'know, I didn't even know there were different types :D I'll google and see what ones are about in Crawley. Fingers crossed one of them is :) thanks Hun xx

I am not sure on the types but if you have sky, go to the fitness channels & they do some yoga classes, prob best to do a search. I am doing yoga for beginners. It is only a half hour class. I am doing it inbetween days of C-2-5K. There are no classes near me as I live in a wee village, closest town is 10miles away so the sky is a good find. This could give u a taste of whether you would like it or not or You Tube!!!!!

Resisted a box of mini muffins and a box of gingerbread easter bunnies placed right in front of me for an hour during a class at uni. So tempted but I didn't give in, god knows how many sins that would have been!

Back