NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Resisted a box of mini muffins and a box of gingerbread easter bunnies placed right in front of me for an hour during a class at uni. So tempted but I didn't give in, god knows how many sins that would have been!

Very, very well done. There is nothing so hard to resist as temptation...

Last night I was at a party and there were people there that I have seen since I lost a lot of weight but only once or twice and not for a good while again and bizarrely they didn't recognise me again this time round! I think they must still have the old image of me in their head! Its quite bizarre but quite good to remind me of what I have lost etc when I am at the stage where its quite an effort to keep at it all the time.

Last night I had some new jeans on- first time I have wore jeggings- and my 9 year old son said, "wow mum your legs look smaller in them jeans, you look nice."

Last night I had some new jeans on- first time I have wore jeggings- and my 9 year old son said, "wow mum your legs look smaller in them jeans, you look nice."

Awwww that's so lovely Hun and well done xxx

Today I refused not once but 3 times

1. Offered KFC at lunch from the techs
2. Krispy Kreme donuts left out in canteen to help ourselves to
3. OH came home from offshore & decided he wanted KFC - I had my leftover stir fry

Yay me!!!

Awwww that's so lovely Hun and well done xxx

He's a little cutie, he checks my weigh in every week and he transfers the pebbles in my weight loss jars x

Birthday cakes at work, cream cakes and a home made chocolate fudge cake too!!!

I said no thanks - 6 times!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Homemade mince and onion pie chips peas and gravy for the boys tonight

I had a kiev(synned) with sweet potato chips, buttersnap peas, baby sweetcorn, green beans and mixed greens

I completely resisted the maltesers and easter egg circling around the Monopoly board last night! Not even a nibble of that chocolate egg! I knew once I popped I couldnt stop, so didnt even have a taste- but it didnt phase me at all! I watcged everyone munch it for an hour and I didnt want any!

Broke into the 17's yesterday- first time since I WAS 17...!

I completely resisted the maltesers and easter egg circling around the Monopoly board last night! Not even a nibble of that chocolate egg! I knew once I popped I couldnt stop, so didnt even have a taste- but it didnt phase me at all! I watcged everyone munch it for an hour and I didnt want any!

Broke into the 17's yesterday- first time since I WAS 17...!

That's great, well done!!

I met someone who I had not seen for 2 years on Thursday and she didn't recognise me due to weight loss.....whoop whoopp!!!!!! I was so excited! xx

Back