NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Like a number of NSV's in here :-

NSV No 1 - I said hello to a work friend yesterday who I haven't seen since I started SW , he just ignored me and walked past, I shouted his name out , he turned back , did a double take and his jaw hit the floor !

NSV No 2 - Bought sz 38 jeans online for first tim in years and years, when I got them , thy are too big , was so happy at that !!

All these just keep me plugging away !

I recently retrieved 3 pairs of trousers from the "too small, can't fit into these anymore" wardrobe because I now fit into them, and put away 2 pairs of trousers because they're now too big for me!! Wohoo!!

Went out for dinner with my parents and brother for the first time since Christmas, to a lovely farm restaurant and had a gorgeous main... managed to resist getting myself a gorgeous looking sticky toffee pudding like my family did, just sat there and sipped my diet coke! Hardest point of SW so far for me but so happy I did it :)

Went out for dinner with my parents and brother for the first time since Christmas, to a lovely farm restaurant and had a gorgeous main... managed to resist getting myself a gorgeous looking sticky toffee pudding like my family did, just sat there and sipped my diet coke! Hardest point of SW so far for me but so happy I did it :)
Thats fab well done x

Well done! I would have gave in when they put the dessert menu in front of me.

Well done! I would have gave in when they put the dessert menu in front of me.

Honestly, it was so close. It was one of those restaurants with an open kitchen and it was packed, so you could see all the food ready to be served on the pass and its wafted under your nose!! Had a lovely steak with horseradish mash, spring greens and a beetroot jus :p la di dah! Haha, a few syns I know but it was bloody worth it ;) if anyone goes to or lives in Suffolk get to the Suffolk food hall!!

Doing kettlebells last night and finally looking in those full length mirrors I've grown so used to avoiding & seeing that I'm not obese anymore. Even though I am buying size 10/12 all the time now I still "see" myself as big. Maybe my brain is starting to catch up.

I kicked Easters big fat bum! First time in 4 yrs of doing SW i didnt take time off to do easter! That treat can come when im a target member! Same goes for my holibobs nx wk!

I stayed on track over Easter (had 1 creme egg within my syns allowance but that was it). AND, I went shopping with DH yesterday and could fit comfortably in a size 14. I was a size 18 pre SW!

I've gone a bit mad over Easter, far too much chocolate. However, this evening I was part way through an egg and stopped because I was feeling sickly. There wasn't much left if I am honest, but usually I would think sod it and finish it off any way! I know this isn't much of a NSV compared to those who have been on plan over Easter (v impressive, ladies!) but I was impressed with myself.

I've gone a bit mad over Easter, far too much chocolate. However, this evening I was part way through an egg and stopped because I was feeling sickly. There wasn't much left if I am honest, but usually I would think sod it and finish it off any way! I know this isn't much of a NSV compared to those who have been on plan over Easter (v impressive, ladies!) but I was impressed with myself.
Its your nsv hun no need to compare as we are all different x well done xx

Receiving my weekly text from my C and realising this :

Not a piece of choccy has passed my lips
My weekend went without a blip
I stuck to plan I cannot pretend
I want to see the numbers descend
Tasty treats were temptation galore
But I want the weightloss more

I lost 1lb this week, but that's not it - I turned it around midweek after a bad start following a gain last week. Basically, we got a new telly, and it said on the box it weighed 60lbs, and I thought "Blimey, that's about what I've lost" and I couldn't lift it. I just couldn't do it alone, needed my bloke to help me, and he found it difficult too and I just couldn't believe I used to spend my life with that on me, every moment of every day. I knew that second I can't gain that weight back, I need to keep on because I never want to feel like that again

Back