NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I'm wearing my size 12 jeans (and I can sit down and breath and everything! LOL) AND I ran 5k in 29 minutes today which is my best ever time!

Gilly... You are just amazing. You're really just such an inspiration to me, I love how far you've come and how awesome your results are; amazing!

I joined the gym...might not seem like much, but to me, it's a victory in itself. Did my first session doing laps in the pool (with a bad back into the bargain) since I was 18, and I was trying to take it a little easy so I don't break myself. 10 lengths of a 50m pool and 10mins treading water is, to me at least, a respectable start

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

I joined the gym...might not seem like much, but to me, it's a victory in itself. Did my first session doing laps in the pool (with a bad back into the bargain) since I was 18, and I was trying to take it a little easy so I don't break myself. 10 lengths of a 50m pool and 10mins treading water is, to me at least, a respectable start

Well done! That's amazing x

After a week totally off plan and a rather large gain i have been totally on plan for the last 3 days. I already feel loads better for it, less bloated and much healthier. I am shocked at how bad i felt when off plan- to think that is how i felt every day before joining sw!

After a week totally off plan and a rather large gain i have been totally on plan for the last 3 days. I already feel loads better for it, less bloated and much healthier. I am shocked at how bad i felt when off plan- to think that is how i felt every day before joining sw!

Well done for getting back on plan.

I always get cramps and dodgy bowels for want of a better word when i go off plan too.

Back