NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Blimmen eck!!!! Supergirl1980 i have just seen how much weight you have lost . Congratulations and amazing !!!!!!!!! :) .....

That is amazing i really admire how anyone can lose that much weight and keep it off well done x

Woohoo completed the dreaded 30 day shred, im so damn chuffed i just need to measure myself n take after pics to see the difference its not shown on the scales bit gutted but know ive lost inches

***measured ive lost a total of 8.5 inches i also have muscle definition on my arms n thighs. I just need to tackle massive bingo wings lol i say ' just' as well as everywhere else too but im on the right track to try and tone myself up after loosing 6 st!***

Last edited:
Woohoo completed the dreaded 30 day shred, im so damn chuffed i just need to measure myself n take after pics to see the difference its not shown on the scales bit gutted but know ive lost inches

***measured ive lost a total of 8.5 inches i also have muscle definition on my arms n thighs. I just need to tackle massive bingo wings lol i say ' just' as well as everywhere else too but im on the right track to try and tone myself up after loosing 6 st!***

That's brilliant, a massive achievement - well done you! I'm on day 10, and need to move up to level 2 tonight, but I'm a little bit terrified about change! 6 stone is remarkable, well done - I'm sure you'll be able to see a huge difference in the before and after 30-day shred photos too. I can feel it already changing me :) xx

That's brilliant, a massive achievement - well done you! I'm on day 10, and need to move up to level 2 tonight, but I'm a little bit terrified about change! 6 stone is remarkable, well done - I'm sure you'll be able to see a huge difference in the before and after 30-day shred photos too. I can feel it already changing me :) xx

I was scared of level 2 as well but was a nice change i did do some modifyed moves though like mountain climbers lol. Ull be surprised how quick ur fitness level comes though. Im gonna do 6 wk 6 pk next as well as 30 day bingo wing challenge taking advantage of the newly fit me haha

I was scared of level 2 as well but was a nice change i did do some modifyed moves though like mountain climbers lol. Ull be surprised how quick ur fitness level comes though. Im gonna do 6 wk 6 pk next as well as 30 day bingo wing challenge taking advantage of the newly fit me haha

Where would I find the bingo wing challenge please? Sounds like just what I need!

Was going to ask the same question Emsie :-D x

Thanks to reading this, I have just forced myself to do level 2, so my NSV for today is that I didn't die in the process :D

Thats fab be proud its bloomin hard!! The bingo wings challenge is on utube either search Carly rowena or 30 day bingo wings challenge she also does the squat and abs challenges n shes about to post one for muffin tops too. Gotta love utube for free workout stuffs theres loads of stuff!

Today's non-scale victory was a perfect driving lesson :D had one last night which went really well, apart from stalling once.

Feeling okay about stalling, if I'd learned when I was 17/18 I would have been a WRECK. However, now at 25 I'm calm lol. Sorry drivers, but, if you drive RIIIIIGHT up behind me and then beep... I'm gonna stall. :D

Today's non-scale victory was a perfect driving lesson :D had one last night which went really well, apart from stalling once.

Feeling okay about stalling, if I'd learned when I was 17/18 I would have been a WRECK. However, now at 25 I'm calm lol. Sorry drivers, but, if you drive RIIIIIGHT up behind me and then beep... I'm gonna stall. :D

Good for you!

I love being able to drive, I am epileptic so my driving license has been suspended twice post seizures so it means even more to me now. I would stall on those naughty drivers on purpose. I try and be good when i see a learner as it took me a long time to do it and i remember just how hard it can be x

Yep, to be fair, most people up where I'm learning are so used to learners as two of the biggest test centres in Glasgow are up that way, so there's always millions of learners.

Still, ya always get the *one* complete *insert sweary word here!!* who likes to BEEEEEP and sit really close to learners. I had a council worker do this on a hill when I was just practicing hill starts, my driving instructor let me roll back a tiiiny bit and this guy completely sh*t himself and had to reverse lol. Serves him right, as if the giant red L on my car wasn't obvious :D

I can't wait to be able to drive, just getting right sick of public transport. I attract some amount of weirdos lol

Yep, to be fair, most people up where I'm learning are so used to learners as two of the biggest test centres in Glasgow are up that way, so there's always millions of learners.

Still, ya always get the *one* complete *insert sweary word here!!* who likes to BEEEEEP and sit really close to learners. I had a council worker do this on a hill when I was just practicing hill starts, my driving instructor let me roll back a tiiiny bit and this guy completely sh*t himself and had to reverse lol. Serves him right, as if the giant red L on my car wasn't obvious :D

I can't wait to be able to drive, just getting right sick of public transport. I attract some amount of weirdos lol

I had to laugh when I read this hun as I also seem to attract all the weirdos wherever I go! :D:D xxx

Back