NSVs - Non Scale Victories

felt terrible the last few months, well close to 8.. hardly dropped any weight, even tho I am toning up now, few health issues and heads not been in the right place at all. and now work sucks.. but the other day I went and bought some shorts from asda.. only 34".. feel over the moon, first time I have really felt happy in a long time.

onwards and upwards even tho work still sucks lol

Walked 12 miles last Sunday, then walked 20 this weekend ( over 4 sessions across 2 days ).

Had my first NSV since restarting on Friday. Hubby brought in a multipack of snickers and I haven't touched one!! Normally I'd have nicked the lot from him :-D

:) the unthinkable happened today. I squeezed my once-gigantic backside into a pair of size 12 trousers! I was in a 20 in January and always said I'd be happy to get to a 14. Well, the 14s I'd been aiming towards have started getting loose and I'm forever hoisting them up. I got some 12 jeans from Next a few weeks ago and can't get them anywhere near done up, but wandered into New Look in town today and they had some in their sale for £5. I thought I'd put them away for a month or so's time but they actually do up right now!

Well done Charlie!! That's a great NSV :-D x

As a treat at work today the icecream van came and the kids and staff were all having one and I looked and thought shall I have one and thought no and 2 extra got ordered in our class by mistake and I didn't even have one of those :D ...then when I got home hubby said I've saved you some of my picnic bar and I weighed it and worked out the cals and thought no I won't eat it lol and this was on a hungry day too ;)

Well done Emsie!

My NSV is that I am back on-plan. I have gained a few lb over the last few weeks, but nowhere near as much as I have lost so it's all good. Yay us!!!

Bought a new pair of work trousers in a size 14 yesterday. Was wearing a size 20 when I joined slimming world last year. Felt a fraud carrying them into the changing rooms, was convinced they wouldn't fit. And they did! Was the best feeling and put a huge grin on my face for the rest of the day.

Bought a new pair of work trousers in a size 14 yesterday. Was wearing a size 20 when I joined slimming world last year. Felt a fraud carrying them into the changing rooms, was convinced they wouldn't fit. And they did! Was the best feeling and put a huge grin on my face for the rest of the day.

Amazing!i did the same a few weeks ago . Asda skinny jeans are only 8 pounds and look great on a size 14 bum... Get some! ;)

Back