NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Old neighbour came over (he mved out over a year ago) and said he wouldnt have recognised me if he passed me on the street! Apparently he was gushing on about how great I look to my OH :D

My leggings that I used to hate as they made all my squidge even squidgier above the waist are now loose.... 1390320412090.jpg

I got in size 14 skinny jeans yesterday- OMG! This time last year my ass/jeans size was a 26!?

They are insanely tight and the muffin top is ridiculous but they do up fine and were reduced to 8 quid so I had to buy them! Motivation for the next half a stone ;)

I also got into a (fairly stretchy) size 12 dress- I have never in my life actively shopped for anything below a 16 (and even that was when I was 15!), feels amazing :D

Wow, thats fantastic! :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Went away for my birthday and the hotel bathrobe fits me this time! It didnt this time last year. Needless to say I wanted to wear it more than my clothes and take it home! My oh said step away from the bathrobe you have perfectly good clothes in your case! :D

Been a while but I've had a few over the past weeks.

Asked the uniform girl at work for a fleece for my trip to Sweden, she said "large?" , I said " no, 2XL please...", she then said "are you sure?".. I was grinning all day after that.

I've started helping out at another group near my house and was walking in when a lady asked where the resident and tenants association meeting was.
I told her I didn't know but the slimming world consultant might.
She said "you're not going in there are you? You don't need to go there.".
Again was grinning all night.

Been a while but I've had a few over the past weeks. Asked the uniform girl at work for a fleece for my trip to Sweden, she said "large?" , I said " no, 2XL please...", she then said "are you sure?".. I was grinning all day after that. I've started helping out at another group near my house and was walking in when a lady asked where the resident and tenants association meeting was. I told her I didn't know but the slimming world consultant might. She said "you're not going in there are you? You don't need to go there.". Again was grinning all night.

Well done!

Must say you look very dapper in the magazine shoot x

Bit of a back story for this one to make sense...
While sorting out my dressing table I just came across an old ring that my dad had given my mum when I was about 7. I remember when he gave it really well as there were two rings and he let me and my brother choose which one we wanted to give her each... one of my earliest memories perhaps!

My mum gave me the ring a couple of years after they split up when I had already balooned from comfort eating my sorrows away, about age 12, and it never fit me... Until today! I just found it and it fits perfectly... Kinda an official "smallest I've ever been since my preteens" moment! I couldnt count the anount of times I'd tried it on and it barely went on the top knuckle of my little finger...! So chuffed right now!

Bit of a back story for this one to make sense...
While sorting out my dressing table I just came across an old ring that my dad had given my mum when I was about 7. I remember when he gave it really well as there were two rings and he let me and my brother choose which one we wanted to give her each... one of my earliest memories perhaps!

My mum gave me the ring a couple of years after they split up when I had already balooned from comfort eating my sorrows away, about age 12, and it never fit me... Until today! I just found it and it fits perfectly... Kinda an official "smallest I've ever been since my preteens" moment! I couldnt count the anount of times I'd tried it on and it barely went on the top knuckle of my little finger...! So chuffed right now!

How lovely and what a memory to treasure well done chick

Sitting eating my SW chicken kofte tonight whilst my boys tucked into kebab meat cheesy chips and pitta breads and garlic sauce

Just done 45 minutes of Just Dance on the Wii, whilst my perfectly skinny husband sat and watched, drinking chocolate milk and eating a whole pack of chocolate tea cakes. Didn't even phase me! :cool:

Last night I had a mega craving for Ben and Jerry's Karamel Sutra - had OH moved his car straight away I would have gone and got some I'm almost sure...BUT, by the time he got up to move the car I changed my mind and had my HEX B rocky roads instead!

Feeling good!! X

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Subscribing, im sure I will have a NSV soon lol!!

Back