NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Whoop got into my smaller jeans today and need to buy some work trousers and a belt in a size smaller tomorrow too!

Whoop got into my smaller jeans today and need to buy some work trousers and a belt in a size smaller tomorrow too!

That's brilliant :)

I'm going to need some new work trousers soon. I may only have lost a little so far but the ones I have are starting to get looser. My choice of clothes is expanding - I'm sat here wearing a T shirt and rugby shirt that I haven't been able to fit into comfortably for a very long time.

Feels good :D

Today I finally found the opportunity to wear the "shrink into" size 14 I bought on sale over the summer when I was size 16-18. It is a fabric with absolutely no give- no elasticity at all- and 6 months ago I couldnt even get my shoulders into it! Fits so well now, even though I am starting to squeeze into 12's these days.

I actually had to put a belt on my jeans today! And it fitted! - just lol and was the first hole... but still A BELT. Havent wore one of these in like 4 years. Eeeek :)

I bought not 1...but 2 dresses!! Last time I bought a dress was 4 years ago for my wedding lol!!!
And they are the form fitting down to your knees type dresses too, sod it, I have curves, I will show them off, just need to get my belly a bit flatter for my holiday in 7 weeks time lol!!!

the size 16 jeans I bought in January to slim into, that I could just about close, are fitting very nicely indeed this week... dare I say it, they're a bit loose. Will be buying the same style in a 14 this week, to keep the momentum going.

You've gotta love cheap Dorothy Perkins jeans!

My slim friend invited me around to hers for dinner and as I hadn't got a change of clothes said no. She looked at me and said
that's ok, you can wear some of mine.
I replied 'but, you're skinny' her reply
'And, so are you' :)))))))))))))

My slim friend invited me around to hers for dinner and as I hadn't got a change of clothes said no. She looked at me and said that's ok, you can wear some of mine. I replied 'but, you're skinny' her reply 'And, so are you' :)))))))))))))
Lol that's ace! It's lovely when you realise you are the same size as your 'skinny friends'

Been invited to apply for the slimming world competition of the Greatest Loser after being "crowned" last week in group.Quite scary x

Been invited to apply for the slimming world competition of the Greatest Loser after being "crowned" last week in group.Quite scary x

Well done Anju -ive got the application to fill in too, been putting it off cos its 41 questions and pics too eeek. I did it for the Miss Slinky competition

NSV - walking onto another section at work and someone saying "Sheila your looking very thin" a compliment I think lol

Saw some of my family last night that i hadn't seen in a couple of months and they said i've lost weight in my face and my belly so that made me feel good.

I picked up a size 8 dress which was on a size 12 hanger and it still fit!

WOW Becky, that is brilliant x

I know, I was so happy. I mean, it was elasticated so wasn't too tight, but I couldn't believe it! I ended up getting a size 10 in the end, which I was ecstatic with because I've managed to go from a size 16 :)

Back