NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I have real hard trouble buying jeans as im a 14 on the legs but can be up to an 18 around the hips (always had this trouble, get my shape from my dad's side, straight up and down lol) went shopping yesterday because I want a pair of long jean shorts, picked up a pair of 14's with little hope of them actually doing up around the waist let alone fitting nicely but lo and behold they did up perfectly with no muffin top and fit amazingly!! Happy me :) xx

Mine was my bf saying hes never felt my shoulders before when cuddling me and now the bones are visible! AND going to sleep in my 18-20 knickers and waking up without them because they were getting way too big and fell off haha x

My NSV was actually fitting into clothes from Dorothy Perkins last week!

being told by your old boss "your fading away" lol I said theres still plenty meat on me yet
What do you mean plenty of meat... Only 1lb worth, that's nothing!;)

My neighbour has just told me that I've lost loads of weight and look really good... She looked gobsmacked when I said I still had about a stone more to go! X

Work college said I was looking great. Amazing how a simple compliment can give a huge boost :D

Hi guys was my 40th birthday on Friday. Thought I would share my progress so far...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 83
Oh Anju honey you look amazing! And happy 40th birthday! Hope you had an amazing time xxx
Thanks hun, that means a lot to me, especially coming from you who has motivated and inspired me many times x

Thank you. Went to a wedding on Saturday and all the relis jaws dropped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 135
Looking great and Happy 40th!

Back