NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Not seen most of them for 8 months. They aren't the most observant of people at the best of times. I was quite disappointed that the last time they saw me they didn't notice I had lost 4 1/2 stone! They couldn't help but notice it this time though x

My race is on June 1st but I got to week 4 quite recently so I'm going to start from there and I don't mind not getting to the end, that's OK, as long as I can get through running some of R4L. The pretty muddy one looked fantastic and also the colour run, might do one of those next year.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ordered my perfect wedding dress yesterday. So pleased with it and in the first shop I went to. I'm so happy. :D

Hi everyone :) subscribing, hope you don't mind..

Last night I resisted a G&T for he first time ever!
The my naturally-skinny-eat whatever-she-wants sister broke out a tin of Hobnobs and Nutella, I almost gave in! Had a banana, satsuma, ff natural yog and quark/mint options mousse instead :thumbup::D that's def a first for me!

Well done on resisting.

Mine today was trying a size 14 dress on which was baggy on the belly and having to buy a 12 for the first time in a long time!!

Just seen some people at a gathering who I haven't seen in 18 months. A lady asked my mother in law where her daughter in law was (referring to me) my mother in law said - she's over there. Lady replied, not her I want the big heavy one! My MIL said - she's over there, that's her! The lady's jaw dropped and said she wouldn't have recognised me in a million years!

Just fit in to some dresses in a size 10 :D when I started I was a 14 in denial lol! It sounds silly but despite losing half my weight I just could not see a change so I'm soooo happy now! Omg I love SW! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yesterday I wore a pair if size 14 shorts When I started this journey I remember being in Oz and having to get men's shorts because the ladies didn't fit me!

Picking up a top in a size 10 and a size 12 and buying the 10 :happy036:

Back