NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Fitted into a size 18 yesterday for the first time in 3 years! - pre pregnancy size! :D

Today I discovered Gap jeans are very generous, very soft, very stretchy and not stomach cutting, as I bought my first white skinny jeans in size 10 and camouflage in size 8. I am no way that skinny honestly, I am a size 10 but with skin excess etc i didn't think I would be 10 in skinny. Nearly 2 years maintaining from losing 6 stone, hope that spurs many on! :) thumbs up to Gap!

Going out for drinks and only having 6 syns worth of alcohol :D

Yesterday i managed to get my 'goal' shorts on and did them up! They're not comfortable to wear for long periods yet but they're on!!!

Resisted free cake again today :eat:

After a very stressful day I made myself a lovely filling sw dinner instead of crying into a takeaway like I really wanted to.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Managed to keep to my calories or under for 5 days since my restart. Very chuffed and not really hungry ^_^

Tried on some topshop leggings that button up in a 12 before SW and they didn't fit

bought a size 10 of the same pair on sat :D :happy036:

Stopped eating my very yummy dinner when I was full. Old me would have eaten it and more even if I thought I was about to explode :rolleyes:

I tried a dress on today that I've never actually been able to get in to..... And it fit :) and was even a little loose round the middle :)

Resisting tiramisu when poorly yesterday :woohoo:

Back