NSV's - Non Scale Victories

Today... mine would be.. re-starting and getting my head back in the right place.. despite some of the sceptics

Just a little one, my sis just popped in for her weekly cake fix and noticed I was thinner !! Weird cos no change in measurements but she said my face is thinner....

Actually I just thought of a couple more.... One stone gone and I'm sitting differently, my knee doesn't hurt so much and I'm restless with the extra energy I have... Already cleaned whole house, done washing, ironing and washing up, baked two cakes and looking for something else to do ..... I used to spend my days off lazing about eating treats !!

Stormy that all sounds fab :) I've noticed... although I've been on and off the past few days... I'm so much more awake at work!! x x

Well done GSG with the no smoking. I've been trying for the past 2 weeks and although I'm still smoking a couple everyday, it's nowhere near as many as I was having before.

Last night my and my partner were having our evening coffee, which would usually (for me) be accompanied by a few chocolate gingers and some fudge. I just had my coffee and resisted everything else. So pleased with myself!

I'm looking forward to having more energy. Like you Stormy, my days off are very lazy.

Went to the supermarket today and walked past all my favourite things without caring :D

Really stressful day at work....didn't have a choco mocha ......earl grey tea instead!

Favourite jeans fit !!!!!!! Woooooo hooooo

I have done an entire week at work now not picking at the kid's food! I cooked every day, I cooked things I like. Nothing ended in my mouth!

I have certain clothes I wear for work only, including 2 dresses. OH said to me this morning that my dresses now do nothing for me as they are so loose that I should just bin them!

I put a nice wide waist cinching belt on which will keep them going for another week or two....yes, I have found my waist again and my boobs look bigger because the are no longer competing with my tummy WOOHOO!

The trousers I wear for work are now even bigger than they were before (and they were falling down before). Kind of a really annoying NSV though as I'm waiting to get the 'official' trousers (they were only order beginning of September).

I have got a brilliant support group around me so that when I'm wobbling, they straighten me back into shape. Thanks CK, N, K, L and T. You are the best!!

Love you, sweet thing! :-D x

Robe

Staying in a hotel at the moment and just comfortably fitted in their bath robe! That's never happened before!

Back