NSVs - Non Scale Victories!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by dudette2001uk, 10 June 2014.

1. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Hi all!

I've pinched this idea from the SW board as it's always been a really nice way of celebrating those little victories that aren't linked to weight loss.

I'm going to kick off the thread with my own NSV...despite having a really frustrating day, and being really fed up, I haven't fallen head first into my treat box. I've stayed on plan (apart from indulging in a few extra weeklies), and I'm feeling really virtuous! :D Off to polish my halo now! :angel09:

I hope the thread catches on...get posting your NSVs lovelies! :D xx
  2. Alycyn1980

Alycyn1980 Addicted to Minimins!!!

There are a few threads from the SW lot that would go down well here!! Posted a few NSV's in my times on plan so hoping I can add some more to keep the thread alive!!!

1 that I put in my own page - can now run for 10mins solid and instead of the 1min walk/run for remainder of the time I managed to job again for most of it after a couple of wee rest breaks. Jog Scotland paying off. Nearly 4k in 30mins :whacky068::0clapper:[​IMG]

3. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Well-Known Member

My work trousers weren't so tight this morning and I stuck to plan today despite feeling really hungry
  4. Alycyn1980

Alycyn1980 Addicted to Minimins!!!

Yesterday despite wanting to eat chocolate etc I managed to only eat a twirl @ work and a Dime Bar as my treat despite there being loads sweet stuff & crisps in the house!!!
  5. *Emsie*

A couple tonight...my friend asked me had I lost weight :) and then we went to a new bingo club and for joining we had a voucher for free meal and free pudding, the meal voucher could only be used for certain meals none of which were healthy! I chose ham egg and chips and ate the egg and ham and didn't eat a single chip even though they were on the plate and didn't have a pud even though my mate had hers!
  6. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

I went out at lunch time with a couple if my work mates, and while they had pieces of cake I just had a diet 7up. I love cake, so this was a big achievement! :D xx
  7. *Emsie*

Im in McDonald's......eating.......

Attached Files:

8. hendopig

hendopig Well-Known Member

My OH just drove past me walking down the road and didn't realise it was me as I'm looking 'thin from behind' apparently?
  9. *Emsie*

Whoop! They have such a way with words!