1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

NSVs - Non Scale Victories!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by dudette2001uk, 10 June 2014 Social URL.

1. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Hi all!

I've pinched this idea from the SW board as it's always been a really nice way of celebrating those little victories that aren't linked to weight loss.

I'm going to kick off the thread with my own NSV...despite having a really frustrating day, and being really fed up, I haven't fallen head first into my treat box. I've stayed on plan (apart from indulging in a few extra weeklies), and I'm feeling really virtuous! :D Off to polish my halo now! :angel09:

I hope the thread catches on...get posting your NSVs lovelies! :D xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Alycyn1980

Alycyn1980 Addicted to Minimins!!!

Hey

There are a few threads from the SW lot that would go down well here!! Posted a few NSV's in my times on plan so hoping I can add some more to keep the thread alive!!!

1 that I put in my own page - can now run for 10mins solid and instead of the 1min walk/run for remainder of the time I managed to job again for most of it after a couple of wee rest breaks. Jog Scotland paying off. Nearly 4k in 30mins :whacky068::0clapper:[​IMG]

x

4. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Well-Known Member

My work trousers weren't so tight this morning and I stuck to plan today despite feeling really hungry

5. Alycyn1980

Alycyn1980 Addicted to Minimins!!!

Yesterday despite wanting to eat chocolate etc I managed to only eat a twirl @ work and a Dime Bar as my treat despite there being loads sweet stuff & crisps in the house!!!

6. *Emsie*

A couple tonight...my friend asked me had I lost weight :) and then we went to a new bingo club and for joining we had a voucher for free meal and free pudding, the meal voucher could only be used for certain meals none of which were healthy! I chose ham egg and chips and ate the egg and ham and didn't eat a single chip even though they were on the plate and didn't have a pud even though my mate had hers!

7. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

I went out at lunch time with a couple if my work mates, and while they had pieces of cake I just had a diet 7up. I love cake, so this was a big achievement! :D xx

8. *Emsie*

Im in McDonald's......eating.......

Attached Files:

9. hendopig

hendopig Well-Known Member

My OH just drove past me walking down the road and didn't realise it was me as I'm looking 'thin from behind' apparently?

10. *Emsie*

Whoop! They have such a way with words!