NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I now have several pairs of size 14 jeans which all fit comfortably. From the same shop that, 2 years ago, I burst into tears in the changing room when I could only just do up the size 20 jeans.

My first goal is getting into my wedding dress before my 7th wedding anniversary on 27th Feb 2016

Also daily goal walk the dogs - no matter what the weather

At the moment my NSV is teaching my kids to eat healthy without starving themselves xx my kids never had trouble eating but I've always been conscious with my daughter that I might be giving out wrong message about her image as I've dieted before when she was little and now she's older (only 9) shes aware of her weight so starting SW as taught me to eat without it feeling like a diet therefore taking the limelight off the whole weight taboo with her xx

Bought new jeans for work last week ... Next size 12 were too big, had to buy 10`s .... whoop whoop :D

I put my 1st pair of size 10 leggings on today :) Have also got myself a new coat for my birthday Saturday and had a friend of mine compliment me on how much I've lost as she said my old coat make me look bigger lol

My NSV victory is simply being brave enough to get on the scales and come back!! I'll come back with the next one. Hopefully soon!!

My NSV victory is simply being brave enough to get on the scales and come back!! I'll come back with the next one. Hopefully soon!!
It's the right step in the right direction xx good luck with your weight loss journey xx

i've only lost 10.5lbs so far (out of near on 100 to lose) but I can definitely feel the difference when I'm walking - I feel lighter on my feet and walking is noticeably more comfortable, and more enjoyable, which is a very pleasing NSV :)

Also after a 3 day trip away where I ate terribly (very rich food, three course dinners etc) I felt horribly bloated and sluggish, and it's an NSV for me that this made me want to immediately get back on plan and back to fruit and veg, and that I felt so much better in myself and happier after a few days back on plan :) there have been many times where i've let myself be easily deterred, but this time little blips are just blips and aren't derailing me, which is great. I credit that to the plan itself, I feel like it's retraining me on how to eat healthily and have a healthy relationship with food :)

I put my 1st pair of size 10 leggings on today :) Have also got myself a new coat for my birthday Saturday and had a friend of mine compliment me on how much I've lost as she said my old coat make me look bigger lol

Well done hunny x

This is a great thread. I think it needs a bump. :) I bought a motivation dress, just a cheapy for £5 in a small. I tried it on so I would know how it felt for comparison for future and it actually fit! My tummy and bottom could definitely do with being smaller so the dress looks good and my back flab, although less, is definitely still there but it went on my body! :)

I went shopping yesterday... I bought 2 new pairs of jeans in the sales. One was £9 and the other pair was £11.

This time last year I was wearing size 26 jeans that were very snug and had an elasticatwd waist. The jeans I bought yesterday are a size 16! SIZE 16!!!!! Blooming chuffed with that. I'm aiming to be a size 14 for Christmas I think!

Back