Non Scale Victories

Gave in and bough new jeans at lunchtime. A size down!!!! My old ones are getting binned as they look silly as they are baggy!!!!!! I also treated myself to a new cardi in a size 14!!!!!!

Fantastic!!!

Great news weedee!

The secretary at my school noticed I had lost some weight!

Happy days!

sterday got told by lady in charity shop that I looked like a we slip of a girl with the waist of a teen-ager.

Today mum told me I looked much slimmer.

Plus purchased a faux leather jacket in primark in size 10 and it zips up

Fantastic NSV's thereJoanieK - with practically 2 stone off u deserve every compliment and reward - it's fantastic! Well done girl!

Fantastic NSV's thereJoanieK - with practically 2 stone off u deserve every compliment and reward - it's fantastic! Well done girl!

Aw thank you!

I just thought I'd post and take stock of some great NSV's over the last week or so (mostly to inspire myself)

A lot of people have noticed i've lost weight which is great

I havebeen fitting better into a lot of my clothes
Including getting back into my nice skinny (ish) jeggings (still stretchy but seriously before hand i couldnt get them over my fat calves)

I went on a date - knew I looked well and although the guy not for me - was sorta half chuffed when he rated me an 8 (and sorta pissed off that he thought it was ok to rate!)
But perhaps a new friend if nothing else

Anyway every little thing helps!

I just thought I'd post and take stock of some great NSV's over the last week or so (mostly to inspire myself)

A lot of people have noticed i've lost weight which is great

I havebeen fitting better into a lot of my clothes
Including getting back into my nice skinny (ish) jeggings (still stretchy but seriously before hand i couldnt get them over my fat calves)

I went on a date - knew I looked well and although the guy not for me - was sorta half chuffed when he rated me an 8 (and sorta pissed off that he thought it was ok to rate!)
But perhaps a new friend if nothing else

Anyway every little thing helps!

Honestly I'd rather be an 8 and be whistled at than be a poker up my hole that insists it's sexism at its worst.

Forgot last week my nurse thought I 'looked just powerful'

Braved a swimming pool today.

Back