NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I had to put a belt on this morning to hold my work trousers up :)

Fitting into my sisters clothes who is two sizes smaller!

Comment on Saturday that I was looking very 'svelte' and my PA said yesterday my tummy is getting flatter lol

Fitting into some size 14 jeans was a huge victory for me!!
Desperate to get back to a size 12 and now I'm only one size away :)

Yippee!

I have been wanting a thigh tattoo now for 2 years and finally went and got it done yesterday. Here is the results.
I would never of got one done until I had lost weight and oh man the tattooist was hot stuff too ;)

1662601_356116067913164_3619043946259240030_n.jpg

My nsv is that I'm wearing both my wedding and engagement rings for the first time since I was around 6 months pregnant (my son will be 2 this Summer!).

Went to the charity shop today (no point spending money on new clothes I'm going to slim out of), and I'm now fitting comfortably into a 16 on the top, and almost on the bottom! (I'm classic pear shape). So I bought a pair of SIZE 16 jeans!!!! And they're new with the label on still so I know they haven't stretched with the previous owner haha. They are a little snug but I can do them up without a struggle, I think another half a stone off and they will fit perfectly!!

At my heaviest I was wearing size 26 so I'm super-chuffed :D :D

Had my weight loss commented on today. Fab feeling! Ooooh, and wore a size 12 top :) Was a 16 in January :)

NSV - Buying a size 12 skirt and its fits! (may be a big 12 though!)
Trousers/leggings are too big now, need to buy more but don't want to as I'm still losing about 7lbs a month.

Shopping for new work trousers yesterday as my old ones had gotten so baggy. And this morning I'm wearing....Size 16 trousers!!! Omg. On the top I fitted a 16 back in 2011 when I originally lost 5 stone, but I can't actually remember the last time I fitted into a 16 on the bottom. I was size 18 when I got married in 2000 and I've haven't been slimmer than that since then. Woohoo!

Being able to jog on the treadmill! only for a short amount of time, and power walk in between, but still! jogging! actual real life jogging!!

I can do up all the buttons and there's room to spare on my size 18 coat! I didn't take measurements when I started which was silly but I've lost a stone so far and couldn't see any difference but I must've lost a few inches!

Whilst Getting new bras for my shrinking boobs, the lady in M&S said I had to try the matching knickers and asked me what size I was. I immediately said 16 and she responded that I looked more like a 14 to her. And she was right!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back