Non Scale Victories

Felt better while shopping for daddy's present this morning, very sore now but felt good enough to say hi to a cousin -this day last week I dodged another cousin cause I felt sooo fat!

Also had the courage to call out a queue jumper in Iceland, I'd been waiting 5 minutes and she was behind me the queue for 2 tills was single file with only one person waiting behind the person being served. When I got to the front of the single file she slipped past me to one of the tills so I had the courage to draw attention and say excuse me the queue starts here. She told me she knew, had been in it and as I hadn't decided which I was going to she was going to this one. I def would have backed down but today I advised her then she had been rude there were others waiting patiently in order and ignorance is no excuse. I can't recall her response but she got back behind me lol

Go joanie

My NSV is that today I am wearing size 12 jeans
They are a little snug
I have a muffin top that is seriously far too big but I feel positive
I feel like I am making progress
I am feeling confident

A good day!

Last edited:
Smurfette that's ace, I don't think they'd go up my thighs so muffin top is nothing go you!

Oh and even bigger than that I nearly bypassed the fact you feel confident!! Brilliant

Thanks JoanieK yes confidence was up - I even wore a red dress out last nite (although a size 14 but still)
I am focuses on this goal and by hook or by crook this belly will disappear!!

Aw fab, it's amazing how sexy red can make you feel! Plus remember the average UK size is over a 14 so you are now smaller than average...

Ah joanie I think it was a freak day tbh I just wore them as a pick me up and motivator - they did close but by nights end they were def sliding down as the muffin top took hold - back in 14s today but I'm determined to get into them properly real soon and all my other 12/ that are less stretchy perhaps lol

Ah joanie I think it was a freak day tbh I just wore them as a pick me up and motivator - they did close but by nights end they were def sliding down as the muffin top took hold - back in 14s today but I'm determined to get into them properly real soon and all my other 12/ that are less stretchy perhaps lol

Ah now don't minimise this, you got in them by hook or crook it was a victory and you will soon be putting them away as too big!

Finally summer has arrived and the good weather is a definite incentive to lose weight - thanks for kind words - we are on the way!

Ordered a pair of Jeans a size down. Picked them up today and they fit!!! I'm holding off wearing them another couple of weeks until my thighs slim down a bit but they go on, zip up and don't cut me in half. I'm delighted!!!

I need a new sports bra!! Went for a run today and was bouncing about a bit more than normal!! Time for go gown a cup size I think!!!

On the bra thing, no more lines and bumps...also I fit back in some of my mela loves London dresses. They are 14 label but that brand I've always felt sized small so well chuffed...

Way hey had 3 in one day!

First the trousers and top I wore are def looser already from Monday.

Second my mum told me she liked my suit as it makes me look slimmer- she doesn't know I'm on a diet.

Got majorly checked out by two van men- sad I know but hey hasn't happened in forever..

It's a tiny thing as though I did squeeze into size 12 earlier they were really wedged in

Today tho I am wearing a size 14 jeans high waist and they are def loose but more importantly the top/jumper over them is sitting well and I don't look like a complete heifer in it so I'm chuffed :)

Have def id'd this as an outfit I'd feel good going to school next week in!

It's a tiny thing as though I did squeeze into size 12 earlier they were really wedged in

Today tho I am wearing a size 14 jeans high waist and they are def loose but more importantly the top/jumper over them is sitting well and I don't look like a complete heifer in it so I'm chuffed :)

Have def id'd this as an outfit I'd feel good going to school next week in!

Fabulous it's great when you can feel good!

It helps me get thru another day!

Thanks weedee I sure hope so :)

Got through Donegal without any of the Donegal treats- no rock, ice cream, fish and chips or chips and dips and cocktails with friends. Still had a ball!

Also got tooted and waved at by a van load of work men yesterday- wearing a full lenght green skirt and pink vest with a cardie no make up and messy pony lol who needs to know how to contour...

Back