Nu Pharm breath strips

I use them all the time and havent had any hunger pains. My Pharmacist orders mine from Lipotrim . x

My lipotrim pharmacy sells them. Havent had any hunger pangs at all with them but i do notice that cigerettes taste kind of strawberry flavour after them. Hehe. Theyre real nice.

I use them also, My Chemist sells them. I hate them! They are too strong but anythings better than breath like Satans armpit. I get all paranoid that when I swallow the saliva with the dissolved sheet or toothpaste (if a little bit gets swallowed) that Im taking myself out of Ketosis, Lol..Its soo easy to get obsessed with all this isnt it! :)

I use them too - again from my pharmacist......I've never had hunger pangs with them. One tip is that I always cut all of the strips in half. Half a strip does just as good a job as a whole one - and they last twice as long!

I too use these, and get them from my pharmacist.... At the moment she has said she will not charge me for them (i have had 2 packs so far) but i am interested to know how much they are cos i know she can't keep giving them to me. How much do you all pay for them?

Can we use the listerine strips? Have seen these on ebay, but not the nu phar ones.

I have had no hunger pangs, but find the effects do not last long, so thank you Wilhelmina, i am gonna take your advice x

Wow - you're lucky! I've had to pay for every packet!! They cost £1.49 for a pack (I've bought them from more than one pharmacy, and it was that price in all of them).

You won't miss anything by cutting them in half.....they work just as well!

Keep going, good luck! x

Hi everyone, can you buy these strips from any normal chemist?? I actually seen the strips the night i first joined but thought nothing of it. Once i was in ketosis i realised what they where for and intended on buying some at my 1st weigh in on tuesday night but unfortunately there was a power cut at the centre and i ended up being weighed at the back of his car outside in the car park, needless to say i forgot to ask him about the strips, lol... It'd be great if i could just buy them over the counter somewhere rather than having to wait til next tues, my breath really is minging?!?! :( x x x

I have bought some of these strip things, I've used them twice and each time i've ended up have hungar pangs after.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?

Cath.

you can also use Listerene Breath Strips which are easily available from supermarket, boots, superdrug and many other high street shops.

Back