Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Hope your Sunday is going well, I've just made a huge pot of veg soup. Determined to be triple good this week. Have a great day xx

I cooked big pot of soup too:) Had some for tea together with a slice of choco cake :copon: but stayed within points:) I am want to be triple good too this week. We CAN do it Hayley! Fingers crossed and toes crossed for us:)xx

hope ur havin a good easter sunday and feelin more positive today babes xx

Back in ww mood:) Off to your diary to ask you something.

Glad youre feeling more positive, You can do it! ;)

Thanks Jen:) x

Now don't beat youself up too much nothing is unable to be got back.

You will get into gear again and off you'll go downwards

M

I back on my mission M. Thank you.x

Hiya

Hope you're having a lovely Easter - glad you're feeling more focussed - did you get your work done? ;)

xx

A bit but still got 6 assignments to do. OH away on Tuesday to Madrid so I got three days of peace to do some work!

Had a good day today. Managed to stay within points even with a slice of choco cake - tiny winy one and I pointed 6 pt for it so should be ok. Back on posting in my food diary from tomorrow. Feeling back on track now. Will get on with college work from tuesday and try to do Davina workout on tuesday and wednesday because I didnt do anything for past two weeks. Physio again on Thursday so hopefully I will get some good news. Missing running a lot so really want to get that blooming knee sorted!

I got a little dilema. Got 5 hot x buns left 2.5 each. OH doesnt like them. What shall i do with them?

Hope everyone is having nice Easter xx

well it would be a waste to chuck, but freezing means you dont have to eat them all tonight, freeze them seprately and you could have one a week if you must!!

Hi hun just a quickie to say Thanks for the rep xx
Hm Hrm DO NOT EAT THEM HOT X BUNS!!!
Save em(put in freezer) and make a bread+butter pud with em when the family come again for a meal!!
See you tomoz xx

Good idea Fuzzy about the bread & butter pud - have you been watching the jamie oliver ad?? I'm for freezing them and having one for breakfast each day. I been having one for breakfast for last few days. Hope you get your work done.

Hot X buns are in a freezer. Apart from one which I have tomorrow:)
Fuzzy, I love b&b pudding so it is not save making one because can eat looaaddsss of it.
Karen, thanks. If OH wont take me for a walk or a trip to countryside I will do some tommorow. But secretly hoping he will organise my day so I dont have to do any:)

Morning hun,how are you today.
Hope OH takes you out and spoiles you rotten...but not with food though!! :nono: :D
have a lovely BHM whatever you do xx

Morning :) It is nearly twelve and I am enjoying my x bun and coffee for 3 points:)

Sun is shining here and I am thinking of going to Bolton abbey for a walk. OH not very keen on that idea because Leeds United game is on the TV at midday but I will use my persuasion skills:)

Off to have a look in your diaries and will update later. Have a lovely day all.

Reactions: ugg
glad to see you seem to be back in the swing of things with your points :) hope you get out for that walk.. you could always ditch the OH and go on your own?

have a lovely day, its not one to be stuck indoors for (as i know.. i'm off to work :( )

xxx

Hi Karolina, glad to see you back - and back on track.

Just read up your diary and it seems that we are all having to get back on that wagon...make sure it stops by my house and drag me on!!!

You will be looking great at 5 5 and 10,4 so your OH is probably right - so I guess if it takes a little longer, its not the end of the world.

Hi

Hope you are having a nice day today. Well done on freezing your hot cross buns and not giving in, far too tempting!!

x

Hey, Thanks for the rep hun.
Pleased your positive and back on it, After picking up LRO can you bring the wagon over to me please lol..
Hope you've had a fab day, look forward to catching your food diary. Always after new ideas :O)
Have a lovely evening xx

Back