Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

no babe not me that has wii fitness its hayley - she loves it though- i am very jealous i want one. we have a wii at my brothers and the wii fitness stuff so im thinkin of gettin the game for when i babysit

let me know what u think if u get it

hope u had a lovely day xx

hope you had a good day and got your walk, its been a gorgeous day here.

Glad you enjoyed your hot x bun. Hope you enjoyed your walk if you got your way, otherwise hope you made oh feel guilty about the footie. Think of me though I've got a hubby and 3 sons who all love footie:mad: If i'm not watching it on the tele i'm standing on a muddy field watching it!

So to answer your questions: Leeds lost ( not a suprise for me) and OH took me to Stockport:) Never been before but really liked it. Had a walked on the beach, pier and in town. Shared fish and chips with OH and had a little 99 ice cream. But you know what?! I dont feel guilty because I didnt stuff myself and let it slip into a binge. Over my points but going be good for the rest of the week:)

Rach, I know I could leave him at home but things been rocky recently and wanted to "have some time together":)

Rosie: Thank you. I have noticed that man likes to have normal not skinny looking woman in bed. This makes me to go off ww and eat choco!

Gabs, sorry! I just assosiate you with excercise and gym guru and thought it was you. Please forgive me my mistake. xx

Joanne, I am defrosting one for tomorrow morning:) yum yum

Shanon: Leeds lost which upset my OH but I managed to cheer him up:)

Karen: He took me out 5 min before the game ended! I was impressed and didnt send him on a guilt trip:) I dont mind football that much. Can watch it and even go to the game. The best bit of going to the game are burgers and a pint:)

Overall very positive day dispite TOTM but didnt binge and very proud of myslef:) Will try to go for a sneaky secret run tomorrow when OH leaves. I want to check are excercises for me knee working and just impatient to be back in my running gear. Will let you know how it went. Have your fingers crossed for me please.

Hey, Thanks for the rep hun.
Pleased your positive and back on it, After picking up LRO can you bring the wagon over to me please lol..
Hope you've had a fab day, look forward to catching your food diary. Always after new ideas :O)
Have a lovely evening xx

I think I should hire a bus so I can get all of us who fell of the ww wagon during Easter:) Come on girls! All back on track tomorrow!

Hi hon

Glad you had a lovely day yesterday and that you and your OH got too spend some time together ;o)

Im on the wagon with you - but like you I've had a great time this week end even if I was v naughty xxx

Morning All,

Been busy bee all morning. OH left for the airport at 8am and I put on my running gear as planned and went out ... 15 min into the jog the same pain in my knee so p****d off walked home. Did Davina DVD for 45 min and earned 5AP which cheered me up a bit. I know I am a bit impatient but dont feel that I am doing enought to get my knee sorted. Not sure are physio people pushing me hard enough... Another app on Thursday so will see...

Today I am planning to do two assignments and made a deal with myself that wont come on minimins and diaries until I do them because I am getting very distracted!. Need to get on with that blooming college work! SO please forgive me for not visiting your diaries until later on today (Hopefully beofre midnight!) And if you see ma before I finish my work please kick my bum out!

Have a good day everyone:)

good luck with your work hun - catch up later - im with ya too for the 100% week - we can all do it!! now get studying!! xx

Hiya,sorry to hear about your knee still giving you trouble...
Hope you get the work done so you can come back and have a right good old chat...
Good luck with your 100% positive week.xx

I am working so hard today! Two done so target for today reached! OH said he will try to take few days off next or in two weks time so we can go to Spain - just two of us! So I am extra motivated to do my college work so I can go! Off to start third assignment!

Will catch up with all diaries tonight! xx

Hiya

Good on ya for doing your assignments ... a trip to Spain would spur me on too :) Some Sun is bound to help your poorly knee!

Twigs
xx

Oohhh what an incentive - bet college work don't seem so bad now ;o)

Would love a holiday this year but budget won't allow it but hopefully next year and just pray for some sun here x

You are right, the incentive is working well. Hope we will manage to go. Havent been anywhere this year yet apart from Poland so really want to go. Know what you mean by budget restrictions. We got apartment in spain and coz tickets prices and very slim funds we still havent managed to go there this year.
Hoping for a warm summer here too. Got a water bouncy castle for kids last year for the garden and only used it three times last year because weather at the weekends was c**p!
As Fuzzy said, we need to win a lottery! I got my ticket for Wednesday already!

Hey,

Pleased your getting all that work done, A trip to spain oooh sounds fab!
Hope you find your fitness coach bargain on ebay.
Have a good evening xx

Ordered wii fitness coach so it will arrive this week! Cant wait because need to start moving my bum to loose lbs!

Strange day today. Had 14 points but not feeling hungry at all. Hope it wont change into a hungry non stop mood. Feeling a bit lonely without OH but Poppy (the cat) keeping me company and climbing over laptop all the time:)
Another boring day tomorrow doing assignments. Cant wait for the 6th May when I get my 4 months long holiday!

Morning hun

I'm loving the new pic - the lighter hair makes you look like a diff person :p

You did fantastic yesterday only having 14 points - well done you xxx

Morning hun,wow look at your new avatar pici,you look sooooooooooooooo different to the other one,its lovely.
Im off out today so will be back later,good luck with the asessments again.
bye for now xx

Morning hun

I'm loving the new pic - the lighter hair makes you look like a diff person :p

You did fantastic yesterday only having 14 points - well done you xxx

Thanks Tracey:) I was dying my hair black for ages and only last year start going lighter. Took me ages to get where I am now with the colour so never black again!

Morning hun,wow look at your new avatar pici,you look sooooooooooooooo different to the other one,its lovely.
Im off out today so will be back later,good luck with the asessments again.
bye for now xx

I hope that sooooooooo different is in a positive meaning:) Not fishing for compliments:) Thanks hun xx

When in Poland got SHAPE magazine and there was a cardio workout DVD, 5 movies ten min each with dancing routines! OH MY GOD! Put it on this morning and there is no way I could do this crazy steps. I am a rubbish dancer but the speed they were introducing new steps put me off. Did it for 60 min but was getting lost all the time. Very annoying. Anyway, earned 3AP and tomorrow or back to Davinas or wii fit coach if postman brings it. Off to shower and assignments work all day. Have a nice day everyone :)

Wii fit coach just came through my letter box ! :bliss:Yuppie Got a dilemma now... Do it now or do my assignments...:hmm:

Back