Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Hello, glad you're still being 100% On the question of communions, I've had 3 sons go through communion and the dress code for guests is smart (not jeans) a dress or trousers with jacket is fine. You don't need to wear a hat, you'd be over dressed with one as no one else does (not even parents). Its a lovely service with the girls all dressed like brides and boys in their suits and waistcoats. Mine all loved their communions, not for the service, but the fact they had a party with a bouncy castle at our house afterwards!! Most communions, there are usually a number of children taking communion so the church will get very busy (get there early for a seat!). Confirmation is the next one at 15 years old, but that isn't so exciting as there is no bouncy castle. Just a reluctant 15 year old in a suit!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend with your hubby back home.

Reactions: ugg
Pleased OH is home, hope you enjoyed the well deserved wine.
Have a good weekend xx

i totally agree with you on men making diets harder - guy i work with was offering me reggae reggae chicken pasties all day.. i almost clouted him with one! :p

you are doing so well - the fit coach sounds brilliant, you'll have to let me know how the zoe lucker dvd goes - i have it but havent gotten round to doing it yet :p

Hiya nunie.
Well done on day 3 of being 100%...:)
Thanks for the wine..LOL it was lovely..
Have a nice w/end xx

Hi Nunie!!
I'm a disaster!! Taking a few days off until Monday coz can't get back on track until kids back on school!?:confused: (Don't know why that's causing such problems) OH and me both off work which is a rare occasion so we've been out and about and dined out and had loads of bad stuff!
:eek::eek:EEK!!!

Shall catch up over the weekend - going to bed (hard work this car shopping!):D

good luck for today! :D x

Hey, Hope your well.
Have a lovely weekend and good luck for WI tom xx

Hi Ladies! Thank you for your posts and support!:)

Strange day yesterday,busy and boring at the same time! Diet wise 100% on track. Assignments untouched! :copon:But had a nice afternoon and evening with OH and we booked our tickets to Spain, so I am off next Sunday for a week! Will get my doze of sunshine:)

Now extra motivated to do assignments so can relax when we there. Tried brown dress which I am going to wear in two weeks time for OHs niece communion and it will fit even if I put few pounds on:) So holidays, here I come:)

Been doing wii fit coach yesterday and zoe lucker dvd and both are very good and I would recommend them.

Last week I WI on sat but this week I am going to wait until tomorrow to get back to my routine, but had a puck this morning and things are looking good:D

OH and kids back for lunch in a minute and then off for a footbal match so I will have time to catch up with diaries becuase I am feeling like I have been neglecting minimins yesterday.

Oh, and baked buns this morning, lemony cupcakes and now they are cooling down in the pantry. Didnt pick any but I am sure they are yummy.

Hope everyone is having nice weekend. Will be back later xx

Hiya Nunie...
Hmm lemony cupcakes....i can smell em from here..LOL :p
Glad the dress looks nice for the communion do-and you will have a nice tan too with going to Spain for a week.(lucky girlie)
Have a nice day,you will have plenty of time to decorate them buns with no added distractions!!and little people nicking them.
xx

You lucky thing, I could do with going somewhere hot at the moment. Am going to spain on girlie hols at end of June. Am sure dress will look lovely with a tan (not tooo jealous:mad:). Hope weekend is less boring for you. x

Cupcakes ready, washing drying, diaries updated. Got two hours to work on assignments before monkeys and OH got back :)

Morning all

Just quick update. WI went well as expected and lost 4lbs out of 9lbs I have put back on holidays and Easter! Scale is moving slowly down and aiming to loose 2 lbs this week.

Off to OHs Mum for nieces bday party. Back tonight. Have a lovely Sunday everyone xx

Aww well done nunie,you really really deserve that fantastic loss after all your hard work this week and resisting them lemony buns(hope youve had one or two now though?)it would be rude not to..LOl

Have a fab day hope you take some piccis of the buns,catch you later xx

wow well done babes thats brilliant - glad the hard working is paining off and hope ur feelin extra motivated now to get the rest off. hope u have fun at the party and avoid all the yummy party food!! xx

Back