Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Thanks for your kind words girls;)

Just got back home. Party went well and all buns have been eaten. None by me!:) Off to tidy up now and will catch up with diaries later !

Aww im glad the buns went down well.
Your MIL must really like you hun if she was talking all the time to you...Hee Hee...:blahblah::secret:xx

I think she does Fuzzy! I am not complaining, dont get me wrong. Just feeling overwhelmed by amount of information received from her today and my brain far too slow to process it:)

well done Nuneczka thats a brilliant loss especially during Easter... I gained 1.5lbs which isnt too bad for what I was eating, but Im now finding that my cravings have come back and Im slowly going back to square one!!!:sigh:

Morning all,

back into doing my assignmnets today. Lovely and sunny here today and might take all my books outside and sit in a garden. Hope you all having nice Monday

Hi there great minds think alike re garden - I'm aiming to take my book out and catch some rays ;o) might even brave my shorts!! xxx

Yay!! Well done on WI Nunie!!:D you'll have that extra 5lbs off in no time!!

I'm dreading WI tomorrow but hopefully it'll kick me back into reality!! Severely cutting back for the next few days - This weekend was binge city:eek:

Heading out for a wee walk/jog now - every little helps!!:p

Thanks girls! Been good so far but having stressful day and been snacking on little bits and got 4 points worth of choco eaten already! Not much work done because I am worrying about my cat. Let her out this morning and she still didnt come back for lunch. Been shouting for her since 1pm and she s not back. It is not like her. Usually she hangs around our garden or a field and comes every three our for a meal but not today. OH s back with kids any minute and hopefully she gets back!

Hello, Im a newbie & also a major cat lover (i have 4 cats) one of mine goes walkabout quite alot & it is a worry. My sisters cat went missing for 36hours last week & he was shut in someones shed 2 doors away! Hope shes back safe soon xx

Hi

Finally getting round to catching up on everyone's diaries after my fab hen weekend in London! Who's the lucky one getting away this sun? I'm soooo jealous!! Wish it was me!!

Hope you are getting to grips with your assignments! I have one due in two weeks today, not even looked at it, was going to start tonight but can't be bothered! There is always tomorrow!!

Hope you're cat has returned

x

Ohh, poor you, has your cat come home yet? Hopefully it will get hungry soon. Glad you had a lovely day in the garden, even if it was with assignments. I've got the gardening bug now so spending loads of time gardening (very relaxing if got time). Hope cat returns soon x

Thanks girls! Been good so far but having stressful day and been snacking on little bits and got 4 points worth of choco eaten already! Not much work done because I am worrying about my cat. Let her out this morning and she still didnt come back for lunch. Been shouting for her since 1pm and she s not back. It is not like her. Usually she hangs around our garden or a field and comes every three our for a meal but not today. OH s back with kids any minute and hopefully she gets back!

Hi - any news? I know exactly how you feel - my cat NEVER goes far when he goes out - but one time he went further afield and was out from mid-morning and all night :eek: I was worried sick, couldn't sleep etc, but finally dropped off then next morning went downstairs and there he was waiting to be fed as if nothing had happened! :rolleyes: So, don't worry - they go walkies every now and then, but then they come home and want feeding! xxxx

ps - well done on weight loss - 4lbs! :D FAB!

Hi Nunie! Any word on cat???:(

I hate it when they go missing - you always fear the worst. Our fella was missing for 24 hours last week and we were all near pulling our hair out as he never strays far! The kids went into the garage to get their bikes later in the day and all you could hear was this pathetic mewl coming from the room over the garage - turns out hubby had been up getting the bike rack down for 5 minutes and the stupid mog had climbed up the STEP LADDER:eek: when his back was turned. Anyway after a good feed and some pampering he was back to normal.

Am sure your cat will turn up. Shall be catching up later for an update.

Sorry A bit late - CONGRATULATIONS on your fab 4ib loss.
Hope your cat has come home?
Pleased you had a good weekend and the party went well and the buns went down a treat.
Have a good evening, fingers crossed your kitty comes home xx

Thanks girls. I know cats do this kind of things sometimes but I am still worrying.
Poppy havent come back yet. Kids has been looking for her all over the place but no joy. Hope she will come back tonight!

Diet wise ok, but feeling like eating sweets. Trying to stay strong and focused but when stresses want to hit comfort food to make myself feel better.

Off to flamingo land with kids for all day tomorrow. Put some food and water outside so if she comes back while we out she will have a welcome back meal.

Joanne: Normally i leave assignments until very last minute but this time I want to enjoy my little holidays so I am motivated to finish most of it off before I go. Good luck with your assignment!

Karen: I love gardning too. Didnt have a chance this year to do many things, but after 6th May I got 4mc of holidays so will catch up with my plants:)

Jaxie: We keep locking her every other day in strange places! Once she spend 16 hours in the pantry when I went to college!

Shanon: Thanks. I hope I find my mog on steps waiting for food!

Charly: 4 cats! wow, I dint think OH will let me to have another one but I would love to have one more!

will catch up with diaries tomorrow night when back off to have another look outside for the mog!

Back