Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Hi hun
I do hope your cat returns home soon - I'm the same when mine goes missing, stresses me right out xxx

After 16 hours outside Poppy returned home! sleeping on the sofa now! Next time I wont be worrying that much!

Crisps, drinks and sweets pack for our outing tomorrow. Hope the weather going be nice and kids good. Not hoping for a great day dietwise but will have a healthy bfast and planning small dinner. Good luck for everyone who WI tomorrow!

have a lovely day dont worry bout points have fun - be good rest of week

hope u got ur work done today hun and enjoyed the sunshine xx

have a lovely time at FL :) i love it there.. I am still such a big kid! :D

dont worry about your points - its a good day and you can get back on track tomorrow :) xxx

Hello

Glad your cat is back home safe and sound ... and probably wondering what the fuss was all about! :)

Have a great day out in the sunshine!

Twigs
xx

Am soo pleased ur cat is home safe and sound little minx ;)

Enjoy ur day out and ur picnic - I love picnic food and sweaty sarnies - am I wierd :p

xxx

Pleased poppy is home before your outing today, at least you don't have to worry now.
Have a fantastic time today, your'll pull back any points over, no worries!
Have fun xx

Hiya glad the pus is back safe+sound...:)

She probably heard you were going out for the day so decided on a day out herself :D
Have a fab day at FL,catch you later xx

gald pus back safely. Oursd oes that now and then, shes a real home girl but just occaisionally she has a mad one and disappears off. I always worry but so far she's always come back

have a great day

Phew!! Glad your cat is home safe and sound!!! Hope you and the kids have had a lovely time at flamingo land today

x

I am so tired. Back home, had Chinese for tea, opened bottle of wine and trying to relax! Had fab day today! The weather was great, kids unusually well behaved and we had plenty of fun. Got soaking wet on one of the rides but generally avoided anything too scary and OH joined kids on bigger rides and I did smaller ones:)
Diet as predicted didnt exist today, had plenty of sweets, pizza, ice creams, cookies, Chinese and wine! Back on track tomorrow I think.
I am off to college for the last time ever tomorrow. I am in Spain next week and first week of may there is no classes just giving assignments and doing presentations. Feeling a bit sad about finishing it so quickly, two years gone past so quick!
Feeling so heavy and full that might need a nap. Will catch up later with diaries.

Thank you for all lovely comments. Poppy is well and hungry as usual. Been outside all day and doesnt want to stay in! Just comes in for food and to use a tray (such a lady she is!) and she s off! Night night all:)

Hiya hun glad you had a lovely day.
I reckon your pussy has found a play mate..LOL ;)
Dont worry about the diet today after all yer hard work last week you deserve a day off.
Good night sleepy head :4635: see you tomoz xx

Night night Nunie:p Glad Poppy back - think it's the time of the year - our fella has hardly been housed - he's turned into a mass bunny murderer!!! There's body parts lying all around the house - NICE!!:eek: Sure what can you do? It's his nature!!

Catch up tomoz

Night night Nunie:p Glad Poppy back - think it's the time of the year - our fella has hardly been housed - he's turned into a mass bunny murderer!!! There's body parts lying all around the house - NICE!!:eek: Sure what can you do? It's his nature!!

Catch up tomoz

This sounds scarry:eek: Maybe you should feed him more?:) just kidding. Noticed Poppy since been allowed out getting a bit wilder and making funny noises when sees other animal. Hope no body parts will be found!:)

Yeh thats it all them baby bunnies and birds about well thats takeaway heaven to a moggy...PMSL

Glad ive got a dog...:doggy::eek:
:kitty::sigh: LOL

Back