Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

So glad you had a lovely day out and that your puss cat has returned safe and sound!

think it's the time of the year - our fella has hardly been housed - he's turned into a mass bunny murderer!!! There's body parts lying all around the house - NICE!!:eek: Sure what can you do? It's his nature!!

Catch up tomoz
OMG so true - my cat is bringing baby bunnies back by the bucketload at the mo and he leaves bits all over garden/drive - its horrible.

Morning
I am at college already trying to do as much work done as I can. Had a look on the scale and OMG! I am going be a good girl for the rest of the week.
Trying to decide what I want to do and what I want to avoid diet wise on holidays. I think I will try to maintain and avoid a big week long binge. Any tips?

Dont eat Fried food
Have lollies not ice cream
Look for the healthiest option (a wrap instead of a burger)
Water instead of pop
WALK EVERYWHERE
If your near a beach... SWIM!

this is coming from the girl who isnt losing any weight but not gaining any either!! lolz

Have fun, relax and dnt worry too much about WW its still gona be here when u come back! Enjoy ur holiday!

Hey Hope you have a productive day as you are stuck inside.
Maybe follow a maintainece plan whilst away, I think you add on 6 points? Bet your soooo excited, I would be. :O)

Have a good day hun xx

Murderous cats!!! What is going on....Just cemented my resolve never to have a moggy. I couldn't stand being brought little "gifts" of bunny ears and legs etc.

Glad your little cat is back.

Where is Flamingo Land - I have never been there?

Murderous cats!!! What is going on....Just cemented my resolve never to have a moggy. I couldn't stand being brought little "gifts" of bunny ears and legs etc.

Glad your little cat is back.

Where is Flamingo Land - I have never been there?

Is near Malton and York. Kids and us had a really good day out. Well worth the money! Must visit on your next trip up north!:)

when you're away you'll probably find that your main meals are salad based anyway - enjoy the fresh produce cause its just so much tastier than our forced stuff! I wouldnt overly worry about what you're eating - treat yourself now and again, but otherwise just enjoy yourself and watch your portion sizes :) xxx

My cats when they were young many moons ago used to bring back allsorts dead & alive! Once they brought a massive newt back, it ran into the neighbours garden and she screamed "oh my god its a baby alligator"!! I have never laughed so much( as I didnt like her much) & she was petrified it was great!:D

My sister-in-law has cats, they are between the kitten and adult cat stage... they have been introduced to the back garden and they keep bringing in bees to play with!

hi hun hope ur working really hard and makin loads of great progress on ur work - and bein good with ur points young lady!!?? ha ha - we all need to be good this week and spur each other on - bikini season is sooooooo close!!! xx

Poor old you stuck in a lab, but not too much sympathy as i've been stuck in an office where the heating has only just been turned off today. Can't leave any doors open as kids get in! (know what animals in zoo feel like). Not long till you'll be flying off:) x

Hiya hun hope today wasn't too tortorous in the lab - it was quite cold and windy here earlier on even though the sun was out xxx

Hey Karolina, Hope you've had a wicked day.
Hope you have a good evening misses. xx

Hey Karolina,
Hope you manage to get outside today! Sun's shining here in Essex.
Have a good day misses xx

hey Karo, hope you have a good day today - sun ISNT shining up here in Gateshead like, but day still seems alright :) x

Back