Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Hello Ladies! Sorry for going AWOL yesterday! Been at college until late and been working hard on my assignments. Got another two days before Spain and hoping to do as much as I can. Didnt exercises yesterday but will do something now before I lock myself with books again.

Thank you for all comments and visits in my diary. Also thanks for advice how not to put a stone back on during holidays:) I will take Davina's boxing DVD and hopefully will do it few times when OH goes for his afternoon nap:)

Two nights ago I have watch a program about overweight girl, she was like 33st and went to the boarding school to loose weight. It really disturbed me and so much of what she said about her relationship with food I can relate to myself. It p****s me off that probably for the rest of my life I will fight with my weight.

Hope everyone is having nice day. Will catch up with all diaries tonight.

thanks for advice how not to put a stone back on during holidays:) I will take Davina's boxing DVD and hopefully will do it few times when OH goes for his afternoon nap:)

LOL hiya hun instead of taking the DVD to Spain on yer hols,you could always go with OH for his "nap" and do some bedroom olympics!!! :love: instead... :cupid: just a thought...
Hope you manage to see some of the sunlight today,catch you later...xx

ha ha ha ha fuzzy ur so funny - yes that does sound like much better way to eran AP's lol - yeh girl defo go for that option over davina!!!

have a wkd time in spain u lucky girl im very jealous- ur be fine eating there u can eat so healthily there - my dad lives in marbella and u can get amazin seafood and salads etc all really healthy - just stay away from the british stuff!! total junk!!!

hope ur work is going well and u manage to see a bit of sunshine xx

Bedroom Olympics will be for cooling down after DVD:) I know it sounds funny, but I am counting hours until we go!

Gabs, when I am in Spain I dont touch fast food. I could eat prawns and fruits all day. And drink wine:)

Got 20£ book voucher to use. Thinking of going to borders tonight and getting a good holiday read. Any reccomendations?

mmmm spanish food im so jealous - i have trouble stayin away from the paella - thats my fave!!!! prawns and fruits and u will come back a skinny mini!!! forget missin out on the sun now - u got the best to come hun!!!

not sure about books - i think a girl cannot go wrong with Marion Keys or Jane green though - any of their books are a great chick holiday read defo reccomend!! xx

Thinking of going to borders tonight and getting a good holiday read. Any reccomendations?

Hiya karo,
Hmm good holiday read-Im sure ive seen one called something like this "Bedroom Olympics" for beginners!!!But does have more pictures in than words...PMSL :silly:

I dont there is gonna much time for reading hun...:heartpump::bananalove::heartpump: specially as the kids are staying at home...better getting overdosing on all them "filling foods" yer gunna need em...!! xx

Hiya hun

Not long now til you go u lucky devil :p

I agree with Gabby Jane Green is fab and so is maria Keyes - for chik lit! :D

How long you away for ?
xxx

Hiya Nunie:)

When you heading off? Can't tell you how jealous i am!!

Don't worry too much about your diet! Just enjoy yourself and take a 3-4mile walk every day if you get the chance - i did that last year, ate what i wanted and only put on 3lbs which is unheard of for me (usually over half stone:eek:)

Catch up with you over the weekend;)

Just creeping in to say hello as only just catching up on everyone's diaries. Glad the cat returned and that you seem well onthe way to completing your assignments. I hope that you enjoy your holiday and have a well deserved rest

Take care

M

anything Nora Roberts is great chick lit :) if you like crime then Martina Cole and Mary Balogh does lovely oldy-worldy chick lit :)

Morning karo,hope you have a lovely day today..Ooh bet you are very excited now not long till your flying off.xx

I am neglecting my diary! All going be back to normal after 6th may when I begin my 4months long holidays:) Assignmnets nearly done. Got one big one to finish, but today and after I am back from SPain should be enough timeto do so. Cannot believe how much I managed to do in past two weeks!
Busy bee today, boots, borders, kids at tea time, OHs mum coming at 6 to babysit for us tonight. We off for a basement jaxx concert. Tomorrow family lunch (will get rid of that chix from a freezer which takes too much space!), packing, droping Poppy off to the cattery.OH invited some friends for tomorow night as well for fish and chips.
So I wont be much on here this weekend. Thank you very much for all books recomendations:) I know well J green books. Thinking of popping into charity shop down town to see what 50p bargain book they have got!
I am off very early on Sunday and will be back on Saturday. Off for my walk now. WI tomorrow and hoping for a lbs or two:)

hi karo - good luck with ur wi and well done on all ur hard work i bet it such a nice feeling to see the light at the end of the tunnel now with all ur work - and u can sit back and enjoy ur summer!!! well done!!
also bet ur counting down the seconds now till u board that plane!! im like an anxious kid and i still got 5 weeks & 4 days to go ha ha - i am gonna be a nightmare when i get down to 1 week to go - i live for holidays!!! ur gonna have just a well deserved break after all ur studying - enjoy urself babes xx

Hey Karolina, You are supa busy, think of the APS lol... Enjoy your night, love some of basement jaxx tracks.
Have a fab weekend xx

Hi Karolina

Basement Jaxx and a week in spain, how jealous I am!!!! Hope you have a wicked time tho. Don't be worrying too much about your points tho, just enjoy!! You can get back to it when you are home

x

Hi Nunie (or should i call you Karolina now?:p) Have a fabby holiday you lucky thing.

No doubt i'll still be trying to get back on track when you return:eek:

Take care

xx

Just popped in to wave goodbye:)

The concert was very good last night and if basement jaxx plays again near me for sure I will go and see them again!
Need to tidy up now, pack, drop cat at cattery, sort music for ipod and movies to take and print all stuff and setting off for the airport at early morning hours.

Oh, forgoten to tell you WI resutls. Got STS after yesterday eating for England day. On Sat morning was 2 lbs down but this morning all back to 10st. Nevermind. Back next Saturday. Have a good week everyone, good luck for WI and dont miss me too much:)

Thank you for all posts and good wishes. You are so nice and will miss you a lot! xx

Back