Nurseberyl's Diary

I have PMT from hell and pre TOTM cramps of doom. That's all the enthusiasm I can muster right now!! If it's good enough for OH it's good enough for you lot!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have PMT from hell and pre TOTM cramps of doom. That's all the enthusiasm I can muster right now!! If it's good enough for OH it's good enough for you lot!!! ;)

Ill take it then, thats pretty good considering! hope you feel better soon!

I'll be fine in 15 to 25 years when the blessed menopause arrives :) lol. I'm such a grumpy bag today hehe.

Im with you on the grumps.

Have had my mum here which wasnt so bad, she wasnt preachy about herbalife, she told me how i look like Ive lost weight which was nice. Had a sneaky carvery today for dinner! no idea how to work out those calories so have guessed, didnt have a yorkshire pud and was soo good with the amount of potatoes I had, usually i can eat a sack of roasties, dont know where the old me has gone.

took dd to a party this afternoon, got home realised I have lost the invite so didnt know when it ended, called the party mum but no answer, so guessed - it started at 3 it must end at 5.. err no, it ended at 4.30. whoops, i am so late and dd got a bit upset :/ I hate it when people are late for me, and its my thing to always be on time, I just am on.time, or early.

Anyway I dont know what is up with me, I wish i could bloody snap out of this mood. Its dd's party on saturday, she is having a cinema party and I am baking as requested, little chocolate cupcakes, in gold cases, iced to perfection with gold and blue glitter on top........... help meeeeee.

Oh babe - you're just having one of those weeks we all have them and feeling miserable aside you are doing so well by keeping on track!

Good food choices there at Nandos, I shall have to have me some of that!

Ummm I know it's a cliche but "it's good to talk" and this is the place to do it babe!

Oh babe - you're just having one of those weeks we all have them and feeling miserable aside you are doing so well by keeping on track!

Good food choices there at Nandos, I shall have to have me some of that!

Ummm I know it's a cliche but "it's good to talk" and this is the place to do it babe!

Thanks hon x

Ooh Dear!! That sounds really desperate but doo so know the feeling... been thro' a bit of a bad time myself just lately ... (all to do with family.)
Thankfully no TOTM for me now, past all that stuff! Yeeha!!

Hope you soon feel a lot better and bytheway, weight loss looks good...Well done! .. :)

Hi Emmaline havent seen you around for ages! hope the family stuff is ok x

I can't bear having no cake! I think as early as now, I will admit that I will be an offender for that rule. :cry:

Emmaline said:
And did you F**** up the cakes?

Well done on the effort under the circumstances anyway....:)

Family stuff sort of getting sorted by dint of me taking the blame...Ah well, I could be gone tomorrow at my age ....:giggle:

Not made them yet! Think will make Friday!

desperate2Bslim said:
I can't bear having no cake! I think as early as now, I will admit that I will be an offender for that rule. :cry:

I'm gonna have cake! It's the law! You bake it you've got to try it! Just have to try and stick to one or 2. Not 7 and half the batter and icing :)

Ah the calories burnt from all the mixing will pay for a wee cheeky cake treat..... Honest!!!

Legomom said:
Ah the calories burnt from all the mixing will pay for a wee cheeky cake treat..... Honest!!!

You're right. It's hard work pushing a button on a food processor you know. Feel tired just thinking about it ;)

And did you F**** up the cakes?

Well done on the effort under the circumstances anyway....:)

Family stuff sort of getting sorted by dint of me taking the blame...Ah well, I could be gone tomorrow at my age ....:giggle:

Exactly the same thing happening with me at the moment family wise. It's true what they say. "you can't choose your family........".
Hope you're OK though?? :)

Back