Nurseberyl's Diary

nurseberyl

Hi all, thought I would start a diary as I feel like ranting today.

Have had such a bad week food wise, I'm mad at myself. Think I will put on this week plus we are off on holiday next week and breakfast and dinner is included so I'll be totally lost calorie wise :/

The boyfriend is totally doing my head in. I came to spend the weekend with him and all he has done is sleep, so i went out for a walk on my own, I'm so bored and pissed off! We are off to his parents for Sunday lunch soon which is another calorie fest, just so fed up!! The boyfriend is also well into food, last night we got a curry and I had a small portion, he on the otherhand had a cheese and tomato nan, massive portion of chips, a massive creamy curry and some of my rice! He stuffed himself and i just looked on in disgust, it was gross, I was very turned OFF!! The thing is that would have been me 2 months ago.... Makes you think.

Hope everyone is ok, rant over! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Beryl!
My ex was a bit like that about food and drink, ugh I look back now and think, no thats not for me. Saying that my OH now is always hungry but he tries to eat healthily.
When you start a journey like this sometimes you have to cut things out that will set you back :/ not being harsh or anything just realise that you and your health is so important xxx
Hope things cheer up babe.

Hi Beryl, That's an awful beginning to your otherwise excellent plan! Still, fact is you've decided to do something about it even tho' it is at a rather inappropriate time.
I think the best thing to do is to postpone your actual start till you come back off hols and enjoy the time away but keep to eating as sensibly as poss.
It's well worth the effort, as you no doubt already know, feeling and looking nice and slim and with all the added health benefits as well!

All the very best to you and I will be checking back to see your next entries to your diary and (fingers crossed) a good outcome - even after the hols!!...:)

Hey Beryl!
My ex was a bit like that about food and drink, ugh I look back now and think, no thats not for me. Saying that my OH now is always hungry but he tries to eat healthily.
When you start a journey like this sometimes you have to cut things out that will set you back :/ not being harsh or anything just realise that you and your health is so important xxx
Hope things cheer up babe.

Thanks honey. Bf is supposed to be supporting me, maybe scoffing all the food is his way lol. But it was so eeew :sigh:

Hi Beryl, That's an awful beginning to your otherwise excellent plan! Still, fact is you've decided to do something about it even tho' it is at a rather inappropriate time.
I think the best thing to do is to postpone your actual start till you come back off hols and enjoy the time away but keep to eating as sensibly as poss.
It's well worth the effort, as you no doubt already know, feeling and looking nice and slim and with all the added health benefits as well!

All the very best to you and I will be checking back to see your next entries to your diary and (fingers crossed) a good outcome - even after the hols!!...:)

Thanks!! I think i could quite happily lock myself away till im slim, going out/holidays etc is such a temptation, and I cant resist! im going to try to be extra good, instead of the fry ups for brekkie Ill be having cereal!

Thanks!! I think i could quite happily lock myself away till im slim, going out/holidays etc is such a temptation, and I cant resist! im going to try to be extra good, instead of the fry ups for brekkie Ill be having cereal!

Well locking yourself away, however tempting the thought, wouldn't solve the problem of learning to keep your eating habits under control, would it?!
Best thing is to acknowledge when you have a blip and take a deep breath and carry on with the regime of your choice.

Keep it going and you WILL get there!!...:)

Lost a pound this week, better than a gain. And its been a bad week so happy with that! Am off on hols in a mo, so will try and keep up with my phone! Have a good week everyone xx

Have a lovely holiday :)

Hi all, thought I would start a diary as I feel like ranting today.

Have had such a bad week food wise, I'm mad at myself. Think I will put on this week plus we are off on holiday next week and breakfast and dinner is included so I'll be totally lost calorie wise :/

The boyfriend is totally doing my head in. I came to spend the weekend with him and all he has done is sleep, so i went out for a walk on my own, I'm so bored and pissed off! We are off to his parents for Sunday lunch soon which is another calorie fest, just so fed up!! The boyfriend is also well into food, last night we got a curry and I had a small portion, he on the otherhand had a cheese and tomato nan, massive portion of chips, a massive creamy curry and some of my rice! He stuffed himself and i just looked on in disgust, it was gross, I was very turned OFF!! The thing is that would have been me 2 months ago.... Makes you think.

Hope everyone is ok, rant over! Xx

Aw hunnie, i totally know how u feel!! My OH is a postman so does alot of walking in his day and so can more or less eat what he likes...and he does! But as for excercise, apart from his work he does a little golf and thats it. I cant even get him to walk round the shopping centre with me!!! He says his job tires him out, which i understand, but he always finds energy for golf!! oh yes!! :eek: So any walks i go on is usually just me and my toddler in his pram...which i do enjoy :D

where u going on holiday?? xxx

Enjoy your holiday

Hi Beryl,

Enjoy your holiday, we'll kick you up the behind on your return to get you back on plan:Dbut don't worry about it whilst your away.

xxXxx

Thanks guys! Will need a big kick when I get back!! We are at butlins it's Chav city and I'm knackered already! But my daughter is loving it so that's what matters xx

So, soo, sooo tired! Can feel myself getting fatter from the "holiday" food, and my bowels are screaming at me in various ways (tmi?!) goes to show what unhealthy foods do to your body(well my body anyway). Can't wait to get home. Proper holiday next time in a sensible summer month! X

Weighed in have put 2lbs on, happy with that, expected 4, hoped for 3 so 2lbs is ok, I can live with that! And I did eat a lot! Breakfast is going to be a cambridge shake. Hope everyone has a good weekend, I am feeling bleh today xx

2lbs isn't bad across a holiday at all. I hope I can manage as little as that when we go away in the summer! I'm sure you'll shift that in no time this week :)

Thanks Moog. Today was a good day, stayed within my cals. Had cambridge shake for breakfast, soup for lunch, and stuffed peppers for dinner, also had a bag of twiglets and a french fancy!

Back