Nurseberyl's Diary

Enough of this nasty talk!!! Sometimes you just need a bit of junk... FACT!!! It's done, it's over and be honest it tasted good. Now you can get back to it without those cakey cravings. x

good food day today! yay! bad day though, Ofsted are coming sooooooooon. I think I jinxed myself by talking about it in another thread! Crap! My paperwork is so not up to scratch! x

Hi! Yes got loads of paperwork. Am doing 6 months worth! Talk about leaving it till the last minute :/ I was never very good at updating diary xx

Hi! Yes got loads of paperwork. Am doing 6 months worth! Talk about leaving it till the last minute :/ I was never very good at updating diary xx

I'm the best procastinator in the whole wide world so I totally understand about leaving things to the last minute. Hope you are getting the weekend off.

Pooh just opened the door to see if milk was there just as my neighbour and her daughter walked past. I yell morning dont look at me im half asleep! Then she continued to chat to me about how many inset days we have etc etc. All the while I'm standing there in bright pink pj bottoms on, a very baggy vest top with my boobs hanging out, awful sandals on and my eyes sleeped closed! NICE!

Pooh just opened the door to see if milk was there just as my neighbour and her daughter walked past. I yell morning dont look at me im half asleep! Then she continued to chat to me about how many inset days we have etc etc. All the while I'm standing there in bright pink pj bottoms on, a very baggy vest top with my boobs hanging out, awful sandals on and my eyes sleeped closed! NICE!

:8855: My neighbours are the same. They decide they want a fully in depth convo when I am clearly busy!! Usually when I am chasing the cat round the garden, cos he's escaped, or when I am carrying 8 bags of shopping and trying to find my house keys.

I wish I had had a bra on lol

My graze box has not turned up! Am very upset, was looking forward to that!

oh.....boo to Graze. They have been really good for me, and arrived when they are meant to. Get online and contact them hun. Find out where it is. :)

Its here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! usual postie didnt come, but got mail at half 2! wtf?! still waiting for my damn milk... damnit!

Those graze boxes look lovely but I'm scared to order them as I'll feel obliged to eat em!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Those graze boxes look lovely but I'm scared to order them as I'll feel obliged to eat em!!!!

Yep think I may have made a mistake, Ive eaten 3 of them :/ and its only half 4, and all my cals are gonnnne ://

nurseberyl said:
Yep think I may have made a mistake, Ive eaten 3 of them :/ and its only half 4, and all my cals are gonnnne ://

Ooooopsy!! Hope you didn't order them on daily delivery ;)

Bad food day today! I blame Graze! I ate two boxes then was starving?! Ive gone over my cals, more than what I put in MFP, but I cant be arsed to put them in.

Tesco are doing their healthy choices meals for half price, dont think much of them, but bought the garlic mushroom pasta and it was ok! had it with chicken breast and rocket, couldnt have eaten it on its on though.

Got my mum coming to stay with me at the weekend, she has lost 3.5+ stone on herbalife and has turned into a constant annoying yibbering herbalife guru, shut up already im doing it my own way! And she can have the powdered crap she gave me back as it tastes like warm runny turd... Ive had a crap couple of days, feel so miserable :(

Bad food day today! I blame Graze! I ate two boxes then was starving?! Ive gone over my cals, more than what I put in MFP, but I cant be arsed to put them in.

Tesco are doing their healthy choices meals for half price, dont think much of them, but bought the garlic mushroom pasta and it was ok! had it with chicken breast and rocket, couldnt have eaten it on its on though.

Got my mum coming to stay with me at the weekend, she has lost 3.5+ stone on herbalife and has turned into a constant annoying yibbering herbalife guru, shut up already im doing it my own way! And she can have the powdered crap she gave me back as it tastes like warm runny turd... Ive had a crap couple of days, feel so miserable :(

My Dad used to do herbacrap!! What alot of hooey. Well done to your Mum though, think thats fab, but everyone is different.
My Aunty lost 5 stone on slimming world, and now that is all she talks about. Everytime I mention CCing she just tuts and shakes her head. Don't get me wrong, Im dead impressed that she lost all the weght, but don't shove it down my bloody throat!!!!!!!!!

Did you order the healthy graze box? All low cals and good for you. :D

OMG what are you like? Which ones did you have?

I have 2 deliveries a week so 8 little boxes I make sure I have 1 for 6 days and 2 on another day. I really like them and I have gone through the site and binned all the high calorie ones which I worked out on MFP it took a while but now I'm grateful that I won't get stuff too calorific but I am tempted to try the flapjacks just because I hear they are scrummy!

Hopefully you will have a better food day tomorrow.

I have a friend on Jenny Craig and she's lost 25 pounds already but I wish she would stop telling me to go on it grrrrr Of course that said I'm pretty sure I used to get all evangelical about SW but heck I'm not such a great advert for it now - hopefully I will be for CC!

Squeezyweezy said:
My Dad used to do herbacrap!! What alot of hooey. Well done to your Mum though, think thats fab, but everyone is different.
My Aunty lost 5 stone on slimming world, and now that is all she talks about. Everytime I mention CCing she just tuts and shakes her head. Don't get me wrong, Im dead impressed that she lost all the weght, but don't shove it down my bloody throat!!!!!!!!!

Did you order the healthy graze box? All low cals and good for you. :D

Lol herbacrap. I understand different things work for different people. But doesn't mean they have to go onnnnnn! Plus my mum buys all the products and buys real food so its expensive. Whereas I just buy real food and loose the same. Go figure!

I did not get the healthy boxes no! I know I should but I can't stand eating seeds unless they're on bread or covered in a sugar like substance ;)

Samalama said:
OMG what are you like? Which ones did you have?

I have 2 deliveries a week so 8 little boxes I make sure I have 1 for 6 days and 2 on another day. I really like them and I have gone through the site and binned all the high calorie ones which I worked out on MFP it took a while but now I'm grateful that I won't get stuff too calorific but I am tempted to try the flapjacks just because I hear they are scrummy!

Hopefully you will have a better food day tomorrow.

I have a friend on Jenny Craig and she's lost 25 pounds already but I wish she would stop telling me to go on it grrrrr Of course that said I'm pretty sure I used to get all evangelical about SW but heck I'm not such a great advert for it now - hopefully I will be for CC!

I got one with choc coated coffee beans, the Jaffa cake one which was lush, a spicy cracker one and banoffee pie. All nice. Yes I had all 4 in the end :/ portion control is still an issue!!!!

Lol herbacrap. I understand different things work for different people. But doesn't mean they have to go onnnnnn! Plus my mum buys all the products and buys real food so its expensive. Whereas I just buy real food and loose the same. Go figure!

I did not get the healthy boxes no! I know I should but I can't stand eating seeds unless they're on bread or covered in a sugar like substance ;)

Fairysnuff!!! I think even their naughty stuff is made from all things good, so still better than reaching for the choccy!! :)
I am in total agreement about herbacrap, so expensive, tastes like hay and I wouldn't survive 5 mins doing it!!

Back