Nurseberyl's Diary

Ohh all you need is some ionic solution, like window cleaner. Then take two pencils and split then and take the graphite rod out. Then get 2 lines of metal wire (metal coat hangers will do) and connect each of the graphite rods to the ends of the hangers. Then dip the graphite rods in the window solution and take the other two ends of the coat hangers and attach them to the positive and negative terminals in the battery holder and bobs your uncle! A working scale :)
I love how you typed that all like it is such a normal thing to know and do haha :p

BF is WINDING me right up at the moment. What is it with men these days is there something in the air??? He is so bad with money, spends it on crap then moans at the end of the month that he has no money left... when will he learn his lesson??? So Ive just had the usual end of the month conversation with him, as hes stressed about money. at first I was sympathetic and gave all the usual advice, but now after yet another month of hearing the same thing I have had enough! He lives in a shared flat has no one to support but HIMSELF, he takes his ****ing washing to his parents for f*cks sake. He is a teacher so he has all summer off, PAID! and he is moaning its a 6 week month next month so he will really struggle, and he just HAD to pay for the stag weekend hes going on to Madrid (essential), well I just blew up, here I am, a single mum, having to support myself, pay ALL the bills, feed and clothe my child, blah blah, does he know how much it costs to entertain a kid in the summer hols???!!! In august I will be earning basically nothing, as its the summer hols I have no children to mind till the 23rd of august, so im earning a pitance till september basically. Maybe he should stop eating out, going to the pub and buying crappy shoes all the time, then he would have some bloody money! ARRRGHH!

I sympathise my darling. Right at this moment in time I f*****g hate all men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

The problem is no matter how lovely and wonderful a man might be, when it boils down to it they are completley selfish. It can show itself in many different ways, and I'm not saying it makes them a horrible person, but they are completley selfish and only think of themselves. It's in the DNA, I'm sure of it!!!
He will moan and moan and moan about how hard he's got it, and not give it a second thought how you are feeling. Not in a nasty way, just in a "oh are there really other people in the world other than me" way.
S**theads!!!!! :D

Bought a pair of Katie Price bikini bottoms last week, what I was thinking I dont know, but they were super cheap at £2 and they were quite cute! Plus I need them for my holiday to go with a tankini top. Anyway tried them on last night, oh yeah theyre Katie Price alright! Talk about low cut (hello muffin top), on a positive note they are a size 18 and too big, I think to myself why? so i turn to the side and I swear I have lost 20lbs from my ass, there I am in Katie Price bottoms looking like a toddler with a wet nappy, my ass has turned into a flat saggy mess! I need some toning exercises for bums and thighs asap!! Needless to say they are not very flattering and I should have bought a coffee instead!

Got my brother staying with us for a few days (hopefully no more!!) he will eat me out of house and home so I better loose some weight. Last time he stayed he literally stripped my house bare, he even drank my slimfast as milkshakes "cos they taste nice" Thats boys for you!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!! xox

Lol Katie price ANYTHING may be a bit ambitious for me :) I just visualise her in it.....then me in it.........and then reach for the fudge cake in despair!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahahahahahaha Katie Price bikini bottoms, thats just brilliant!!! :D lol

At least they are too big!! I have just ordered a toning DVD form Amazon, £4.99. I'll let you know next week what it's like :)

No what you mean about the brother situation. I swear my 2 only came to see me because my food was far more interesting than Mums. They get the shock of their lives these days though, everythings healthy!!! :)

Squats are meant to do wonders for the bum!

SQUATS are evil. I hate them. Some crazy woman once suggested that doing a dozen everytime your waiting for the kettle to boil or the toaster to pop would give you a perfect butt. Frankly I'd rather have the butt I have!! But then I don't have to look at my saggy butt (it's behind me obviously lol) so I don't care ;) OH might well prefer me to do the squatting!!!

Haha, I do them with my trainer. They are pretty awful!

Hahahahahahaha Katie Price bikini bottoms, thats just brilliant!!! :D lol

At least they are too big!! I have just ordered a toning DVD form Amazon, £4.99. I'll let you know next week what it's like :)

No what you mean about the brother situation. I swear my 2 only came to see me because my food was far more interesting than Mums. They get the shock of their lives these days though, everythings healthy!!! :)

thanks lovey, let me know, I need some serious toning!

Well the BEST way I'm told is to put your fave song on really loudly an squat to it!! Try sets of 8 an alternate between fast shallow pulses (where you just dip a bit but quickly) and slower longer traditional squats. With a few squat an holds thrown in!!! But just keep on going for the length of the song :) It's probably gonna hurt but do it every day before your shower and you'll have Katie prices butt by sept I'm sure :)

I really am going to have to start working out again arent I? I blooooooming hate the gym!!!!

I'm off on my hols for a few weeks. No weighing for 2 weeks, panic! I'll see you all in 2 weeks probably a lot heavier :/ I'm gonna miss you guys xx

Have a wonderful holiday. We're gonna miss you too.
Lot's of photos please!! :)

Have a great time!

Gonna weigh tomorrow. Not looking good!! Holiday was fab. Bf not looking good, but that's another story. I'm nice and brown!

Back