Nut, Raisin Bar

I LOVE the Exante bars! They're really filling (and massive so you don't feel hard done by!) Best thing is because they aren't smothered in chocolate the kids aren't constantly nagging for a bite either!

The bars are certainly very filling especially if eaten slowly with plenty of water.
Mere x

They are sooooooooooooo much better than the Lipotrim ones - oh man, they were disgusting!!!..they had HAIRS!!!

These bars are awesome! - just wish we could have more than one a day!

Couldn't agree more.

I like them so much more than any of the Lighter Life bars. I never used to get the bars which were trying to replicate the old sweets I used to eat. They never tasted right to me but I know others loved them...

I agree with how good they are. I really can't go a day without having one as a meal! If I am going to the cinema I take one with me as my meal as I don't get distracted by everyone who is eating the usual cinema snacks.

:cool:

If I am going to the cinema I take one with me as my meal as I don't get distracted by everyone who is eating the usual cinema snacks.

:cool:
What a great idea! Sometimes the smell of popcorn just makes me ravenous and I don't even like popcorn!!! :confused:

Mere x

I do exactly the same 11st :) i have to do what I can to stay away from Mr Ben and Mr Jerry. X

They are sooooooooooooo much better than the Lipotrim ones - oh man, they were disgusting!!!..they had HAIRS!!!

These bars are awesome! - just wish we could have more than one a day!

i actually used to like them, they were like eating peanut butter off a spoon or something!

have to agree :D I did lighterlife and found the bars powdery and gritty and could never get through them :D these are like slightly less sickly rice krispie squares :D :D

Gosh peanut butter I can't even let myself have that in the house..... As kids find me shovelling it into my mouth off my fingers:eek::eek:

love the bars raisin and toffee lush

Back