Nuts!

possibly - if you've not already had them, then don't.. if you've already had them, then don't beat yourself up too much about it, but get back on the CD 100% track and look forwards not back.

x

Thank you! Did have a few nuts to keep me going (and to actually chew something!!) but since then blipped again. My downfall is cooking for the family, such temptation. Doh, and only on day 2! Had one of my sons on and off at school as he's been ill, find it easier when I have more time to myself. I'll get back on it, but it's so hard sometimes! X

aww.. it's hard for those first few days... and I know what you mean about meal times.. does make it tricky.. but you can get through without picking.. it'll get easier once you're in ketosis, but it'll take longer to get there if you pick at things..

maybe you need to treat this like you're practice week, while you settle in to it. You can't be cheating yourself like that once you get into ketosis, and it'll take longer to get into ketosis if you don't stick to the programme.. but you're doing a great job so far and it'll be sooo worth it in the end...

guess the most important thing is to be kind to yourself, look forwards with fresh resolve and don't worry about anything that has been.. you CAN do this :)

xxxx

Ah thanks for your kind words, that's really helped. Been feeling like poo for the past hour or so. Like I could just collapse and sleep. I've done this before and can do it again. I must admit I've always had the odd blip, but I try and stick to protein things to keep me in ketosis. I know I shouldn't but that stops me really blowing it!! I lost about a stone in just over three weeks the first time around and even if I can get that off I'll be pleased. I've only got a couple of stone to lose, but you know what it's like, if you're not happy with yourself. Hope you are getting on ok. How long have you been at it??x

temptation is still there for me and the past couple of hours I have struggled.kept looking in the fridge, closing it, going back 10 mins later, looking in the cupboard, back and forth for ages. I surprised myself by abstaining! The willpower I thought I never had is in there somewhere! Good luck and don't beat yourself up if you have a blip, majority of what you easy is so low calorie that a few nuts probably won't make a difference xx

Back