nutter nikki's - the push for Xmas

That gym near dls has a running track in it apparently.

It's just getting through those first three or four days Nikki, don't let the thoughts that you 'need' food creep in during that time or it'll just delay things and make it harder. On cd even in the first few days you don't 'need' anything but your packs and water. Sorry to sound all bossy, but I know how you're feeling, I've done this since I got back from America and have never got started because I've eaten. I compare getting into ketosis to going cold turkey because that's what you're doing in effect!! I think the best and only way of getting into the magic k zone is SS, it's the fastest, from there on in you can alter the plan to ss+ or 810.

This time for me it's all about getting in, getting the weight off and getting out, in the quickest possible time, no messing about!!

It's my plan to try to do ss but if I've had an active day sometimes I feel I do need something. E.g Zumba where I know I'll burn. 400 odd cals.

Having an induction at the forum on Saturday.

Good going -- I hope you like it.

Miserable.com.

Constipated - bleeding

1 shake, 2 bars ( :( ), 1 porridge. Not enough water :(

Just watched dowton abbey and cybil died. Brought my mothers death back. The part where they kissed her. I know it was acting but if it were real life the body would be cold and stiff like my mums was. It makes me feel sad.

(((((Hugs)))))

good start to the day

black coffee.

mouth like a garbage truck.... hello ketosis!

feeling on the verge of being more positive, which is exactly what i really need!

Well been and picked up my ipad2. Synced it. Love it. Pleased! Looks nice. Wait til the kids get hold of it though!

Jelliebabe said:
Well done on getting in "The Zone"! WOW an Ipad - I was looking at tablets to buy on Sunday - think I'm going to go for the Asus google one. And say hands off to the kids - this is MUMMY'S toy!

It won't happen lol. Kids just love gadgets!

1 x cd shake down
1 pint of water
2 x black coffees
Had a litre of water whilst out shopping
It's 1pm now and I'm having a black coffee in neros with an Atkins bar cause I have 0 bars and I'm out and a bit peckish!

I love my iPad! I do share it with DD!

MinnieMel said:
I love my iPad! I do share it with DD!

Me too! Succumbed to some chicken tonight. Just feeling miffed off, it was the lesser of 2 evils.

My lovely ipad2! Hubby said I should have ordered the new one out. I was watching the pennies!

Attachments

• image-4206007093.jpg
    image-4206007093.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 23
  • image-1915398835.jpg
    image-1915398835.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 25
Had a cd sort out yesterday. I had loads of packs, enough for probably 3 months. This was due to buying and trying to stick to it then going off the rails! Anyway i thought I'd look at the use by dates and use up the older packs first. I found weevils crawling around in my plastic box. This Freeks me out. I then sort out the whole box and chuck away loads of stuff. Daft really as the packs are well sealed and it would have only. Even 1 pack to be problematic, say with a hole. So anyway. I've probably got a months supply left. Out went the obvious culprits.... Porridges, soups followed by a few shakes that I would no longer drink. Crazy but then I started on my hair! Can't stand creepy crawlies so I combed through my hair with ems nit comb as I felt really itchy. Bleurgh!

great things said:
Had a cd sort out yesterday. I had loads of packs, enough for probably 3 months. This was due to buying and trying to stick to it then going off the rails! Anyway i thought I'd look at the use by dates and use up the older packs first. I found weevils crawling around in my plastic box. This Freeks me out. I then sort out the whole box and chuck away loads of stuff. Daft really as the packs are well sealed and it would have only. Even 1 pack to be problematic, say with a hole. So anyway. I've probably got a months supply left. Out went the obvious culprits.... Porridges, soups followed by a few shakes that I would no longer drink. Crazy but then I started on my hair! Can't stand creepy crawlies so I combed through my hair with ems nit comb as I felt really itchy. Bleurgh!

I totally get this: my dad's room at the room at the rehab was crawling with palmetto bugs.

well i've signed up for a 10k in may in manchester (26th May 2013). just need a challenge to look forward to. not much of a challenge but i can make it one by a) getting my weigh off and down, b) working on speeding up and getting a PB!

it's being televised too.

wisdom tooth is coming through more owww'ee.

Wow -- you are a nutter -- as much as your feet hurt signing up for a 10k!

Ouch, mine came through in my early 20s and had to be extracted. Not fun.

Wow, makes me feel tired just thinking about running that far! Well done you.

Hope the wisdom teeth owies are a bit better than they were x

Wow, makes me feel tired just thinking about running that far! Well done you.

Hope the wisdom teeth owies are a bit better than they were x

Just did a half in September which is why my feet hurt. A 10k will only take about an hour! Feet should be sorted by may. Hopefully.

Wow -- you are a nutter -- as much as your feet hurt signing up for a 10k!

Ouch, mine came through in my early 20s and had to be extracted. Not fun.

There's plenty of space for it as I lost a tooth half way back to an absses so it had to be extracted in 3 parts! It's just making the gum sore, not too bad though, not enough for any pain relief!

Back