Nutters corner....ScanBran cake addicts society

Made my first chocolate scan bran cake today with the options hot chocolate and it's much better than I expected! I've ordered some chocolate flavorings, so I'm going to see how it is with those :D

Hey dudette, that scan bran cake sounds nice, do you think it work with a raspberry & cranberry muller? I've Ben buying them as they're £2 for six so I bought 18, can't resist a bargain I've got a cherry choc Bakewell to eat in the meantime. X

Recipie please :)

Cookie - I can't imagine why it wouldn't hun, it would probably taste lovely! I love those Mullers! Xx

Baby-belle: I used

5 scan bran (HexB) softened with water
A shape raspberry yoghurt
2 eggs
A tsp of almond extract

All mixed and nuked for about 7-8 minutes in a 700W microwave.

A scrummy cake all for one HexB or 5 syns :) xx

Cookie - I can't imagine why it wouldn't hun, it would probably taste lovely! I love those Mullers! Xx

Baby-belle: I used

5 scan bran (HexB) softened with water
A shape raspberry yoghurt
2 eggs
A tsp of almond extract

All mixed and nuked for about 7-8 minutes in a 700W microwave.

A scrummy cake all for one HexB or 5 syns :) xx

Thankyou

I'm making one with chocolate flavouring now, I'll see if it's better than with options hot chocolate :D

I've started buying the yello packet one at my meeting. To me it tastes nicer. When I came in from work I made a cherry one with vanilla, no chocolate options for a change and I've had a 1/3 for my pudding. I'm yet to make dudettes one which I will do soon I think xx

No I haven't but at my meeting a member said she used it to make cheese & onion burgers, she said they were good but please don't ask me how to make them? Well if you do I'll ask her next week as I've already wi tonight x

Back