nutty me.......journey continues

Good luck with the month. Also a really big well done on the loss you achieved in foundation 58 lb! GREAT!

Onwards and downwards lovely xx

Happy Easter everyone !!!

3 days to begin my journey. Time passes so quickly. Starting to drink my water, made easy by the gorgeous weather we are having.
Tomorrow I will start day 1 of the 30 day shred.:)
Nutty x

Thanks for dropping by nutty. Happy Easter to u too and good luck for the start of your journey. Xxxxxxx

OMG.....did the worst thing possible and stood on the scales:eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad:
Put on alot more than I thought. I know I should not panic but for some reason I am.:(:(:(:(
2 more days to the start of my journey ....getting nervous. Hoping I wont find it too difficult to become abstinent again.
Im disapointed that Ive put on more than I thought. However, i know exactly why ive put the weight on. So i really need to change my life style after the weight loss.

Gosh, Nutty are you starting the 30 Shred at the same time as starting Total and getting into ketosis??

I hope you are used to exercise - its a very tough workout. I dont think I could have done it whilst on total and certainly not in the first week.

Dont worry too much about your starting weight, it is what it is. You know you can drop weight really quickly in the first few weeks of this diet.

Do be careful not to over do it - I sound like my Mum!! :eek:

Good luck xx

:):):)
Today is the day.....weigh in and officially find out my start weight. Start the packs tomorrow.
Sounds silly, thinking about what to wear for my start picture how sad am I :rolleyes:.

Sounds silly, thinking about what to wear for my start picture how sad am I :rolleyes:.

Not silly at all - I had a fashion show before going for my first meeting! I always make an effort before going to my meetings too (get dressed etc etc) - I don't quite understand why but I really look forward to them and like looking good! I guess at the end of the day if we didn't care what we looked like then we wouldn't be doing LLT! Good luck x

Its my day off today and I think I am becoming obsessed with reading this site. Not a bad thing as getting lots of positives. I just know i have an addictive personality.
Decided on jeans and top for weigh in, this is what i normally wear. I am going to dig out my last before and after pictures and TRY to put them on line. This way I can see what ive already achieved.
I turn 40......:eek::eek: so glad I started my journey last September and will not be a size 20/22 but a "tight" size 16. :( you never know it may not be tight by the 16th May.:)
Weigh in at 6pm. I will not be upset by what the scales say ..... this is the continuation of my journey to a better, healthier life.:D:D

Nutty

I'm addicted too! It keeps me occupied though and stops me thinking about cheating! All good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm addicted too! It keeps me occupied though and stops me thinking about cheating! All good :)

I agree UmmZakaria !!

Weigh in done and dusted.

The class seems lovely....all returners not sure thats such a good thing!!!

On an early shift so water in the fridge and packs and blender ready to go.

Nutty x

Excellent!! Go for it Nutty. There were lots of returners in my first group. For all sorts of reasons. The wealth of experience turned out to be invaluable in my first few weeks. xx

All the best for ur first week!!!! hugs xx

Good luck for your first week hun. Keep strong. Xxxxx

Glad to hear the group is lovely, makes such a difference doesn't it. Steady as she goes with the packs and water this week, and look forward to hearing your loss next week.

Onwards and downwards x

Just remember you can learn from the returners, how to do it differently! No disrespect to any on here and I am sure they would support my comment xx

All returners in mine as well. including me. Some are really focused some are struggling. I learn as much from the strugglers as I do from the ones who are bang on track. Though there is one lady that positively takes pride in saying how she has lapsed! Get a grip lady ! Expensive way to loose weight if you are going to lapse.

Thankfully my counsellor is great. Have every faith in her to get me to where I want to be. She is also trained as a CBT counsellor as well as with lighter life, makes a huge difference to me.

See how the group goes Nutty, whether it is right for you or not. If not change nights xx

:wave_cry::wave_cry:
So today did not go as planned, started off well, then lapsed:eek::eek:
Tomorrow will start again and be more prepared for work. Need to make sure I drink enough.:mad:

dont be hard on urslef nutty.... like you have agreed with yourself you will start afresh tomorrow xx

Put it behind you and start fresh like you say. Good luck you can do this for sure the oi selling will help with crooked thinking which drives the need to lapse xx

Back