nutty me's journey to improved health

nutty me

onwards and downwards
Ive decided the way forward is to document everything. Ive done all different diet plans and shakes. I lose and end up bigger than before. :mad::mad::mad:
Its time to take control of my lifestyle.

I have a lot of weight to lose but have decided on small goals, rather than looking at a numbers that seem impossible to reach, so half stones until I have lost 3 stone and then re evaluate.

This journey will be hard, i have a few medical problems and I am an emotional eater. I need to be able to control this way of life.

Looking forward to sharing my journey, although seems quiet on here. :):):)

Well done on creating your own diary! I have found that constant updates have kept me on track (to a certain point) as it makes me accountable for what I am eating. And as a fellow Emotional Eater.. we know how important that is. :D

Small goals is good! Like.. I am getting married at the end of April.. and I want to be at least 2 stone down by then. (so 13stone or below. ) I used to be 12stone 11lbs at my happiest so if I could get to there then it would be fantastic.
Overall however, I want to be 10 stone 7lbs. I think thats going to take a long time! lol

Hi Nutty me how is it going? Little goals definitely a good plan:)

Back