Nutty's Journey to Comfort.

Evening nutty:). How ya doin?
Xx

Well....managed to get my backside out of bed in time to have my breakfast.:D
lunch changed to ham rather than tuna.
all other meals as planned:)

Felt a little light headed at lunch time. Checked my water intake ...up to know i have managed 1.5litres of water.

feeling hungry :sigh::sigh: this evening. Fancied crisps when i went shopping, saw the pork scratchings - remembered reading some people had these. Not sure if its alright on induction but had them. Better than crisps.
Now want something sweet :( so making a sugar free jelly....and will add some single cream.

Tomorrow is my day off...so planning my day. Days off are always a challenge for me. Need to be focused.

Most pork scratchings fine - just check the label. I love greentop - in multi bags from poundland. Because of the fat very satisfying:). I have 1 or 2 a day so you can stop feeling guilty lol;)

Sf jelly ok for cravings - better than alternative:eek; try not to have daily or only half portion ( i used to split with DH). Also double cream has fewer carbs than single - yes i know it's wierd to be advising this on a diet.. But it does work:D
Xx

Oh thanks Kat .....you are being so supportive. i will go to poundland at the weekend and get some pork scratchings. mmm.x

:)Morning, the one day I can have a sleep in Im wide awake Ha ha. Weather is awful the wind kept me awake last night. To clarify from outside and not me lol !!!!;)
My step daughter is coming to visit today and wants to go to the white rose shopping. So putting plan in to action for lunch.....subway and salad. so thats sorted.:)

Gonna do breakfast now, the usual bacon,eggs and mushrooms. Been thinking about supper and will have pork chops with brocolli and cauliflower and i read a sauce out of the atkins book. should be good. Slowly reducing the carbs in my husbands meals not sure if he has noticed yet watch this space. He eats alot of carbs but even if he cuts down should make a difference for him:pIm a bit wicked.

So day 3 already I can not believe it. Im feeling ok...the pork scratchings helped me out loads. I had the jello and cream last night and that helped with my sweet tooth so really pleased.

Hoping the weather will settle, I am looking forward to spending time with my step daughter as have not seen her for ages.

Finding writing stuff down helps, i will apologise in advance as i often tend to ramble on:D
Hope everyone has a good day.

Onwards and downwards.....
Nutty x

Ps im not very good with computers and i wondered if anyone can help. Where do i find an icon which will put a line through something?

Finding writing stuff down helps, i will apologise in advance as i often tend to ramble on:D

LOL don't apologise hun, it's your diary and you can say whatever you like - we all do :D

In fact, we don't even keep to our own diaries but ramble on over everyone else's diaries too :D

Ive had alovely day. the weather has just taken a turn for the worse.
So what have i eaten today...

B - bacon / eggs and mushrooms.
coffee & cream
snack - mini pepperami/cheese string x 2
L - (subway) salad/ham /turkey/cheese and mayo
snack - pork scratchings
coffee & cream
Supper -loin pork chops / cauli / broccoli mustard cream sauce
(sauce from atkins book).

Morning Nutty... Good menu - does the subway come in a panini? Hope you have a great day :)

Morning Nutty, LOL Susie, yes we do :)

Evening nutty:)

:cry::cry::cry::break_diet::cry::cry::cry:

The past 2 days have been a disaster, it started with lack of organisation and then went from bad to worse. :tear_drop: Ive been very stressed and distracted. Im trying not to kick myself too much - but i feel such a failure that i could not even manage one week.:eek::eek: Tonight is my leaving meal - so what do i do ??????:sigh:
Plan for the weekend... keep drinking water stick to 3 meals and 2-3 snacks. Spend the weekend planning meals for next week. Get this weekend out of the way and not to stressed too much.
Decided to weigh myself this morning and have a loss of 3 lbs:), which i am please about.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Hi Nutty,
-3 lbs is fantastic! It's more of a reason just to put the the past two days behind you and concentrate on moving forward :)
My last two days haven't been great either. For me, it was down to lack of planning as well. I'm going to be planning my menus today too :) also try to do some food prep today to have foods in the fridge, ready to go, so I wont have an excuse.
We can do this! :) now time for some coffee with cream!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's a brilliant loss Nutty! Well done :)

Don't panic Nutty. I'm finding that some habits might take a while to break, but the quicker I get myself back on plan the better. Hope you're having a better day x

Well done on the loss:). And here's a hand back on the wagon - it does get easier!
Xxx

START AGAIN !!!!

Here we go again......... monday planned

Breakfast ...... Black coffee / bacon 2 /egg

Snack ...... cheese stick

Lunch ...... lettuce/cucumber/radish
mayo/egg/chicken.

Snack ...... pork scratchings.

Supper ...... cauliflower/broccoli/fish

Last edited:
That sounds like a good menu plan for Monday Nutty, well done for being organised, you'll soon get used to it. Jayne.

Back