Nutty's Journey to Comfort.

Good planning - make sure you have plenty of snacks available and eat whenever hungry!

Morning Nutty, yes, that menu looks good to me love

life not going as well as i hoped.

:( Hi guys havent been on for a while, things are not going as i had hoped. Im very stressed at the moment. Ive got so much going on. Im in the middle of changing jobs and due to ongoing illnesses im having to take a job with less hours which going to have a finacial impact on our lives. my husband is very supportive but im so stressed I cant focus on anything.
So what do I do.??? At the begining of the year I weighed 13 st 1lbs. After my surgery and continued stressful months with my job and finances I am 15 st 10lbs. back to square one. I try not to eat ..... i just dont seem to be able to stop. Im not able to exercise as i have developed some problem with my foot and am having some special insoles made so i can at least walk properly.
This is how i feel at the moment :8855::8855::8855:.
Gonna think about what im going to do....hopefully i will have aplan by the end of the day.......:sigh:

So weighed myself today although havent been on course. Ive put 1 lb on. Not bad really considering.......

Although, i may not follow Atkins 100 % at the moment, i am going to cut down on carbs. Im working all weekend so yet again im gonna plan to start on monday. im gonna plan the whole weeks food.

I worked an extra shift so have money to buy some more supplies(food :sigh:).

It helps to be able to get all this out instead of keeping it inside. x

Morning Nutty, how's it goiung?

Hi everyone, thought i needed a little extra help, so i got a deal on the Atkins site and ordered the starter kit for £15.00.
I know i could probably be able to do it alone. But a little help isnt gonna harm. So off 2morrow and ready to......

Bfast......2 x scrambled eggs/bacon .

snack......boiled egg.

Lunch......Ham, egg salad and mayo

snack......atkins bar

supper....mince /onions/herbs,( need to look to see how i can make a friendly gravy )greens

Last edited:
Morning Nutty, I used to make a gravy with Oxo and xanthum gum for thickener love, that worked OK

thanks jim x

Evening nutty:)

Be careful with the polyols in the atkins bars!
Xx

Maybe this way of eating is not meant to be for me. I think i have too much going on . I need to sort my head and emotional eating. i just want to eat All the time. constantly- non stop -anything. Gonna keep reading and getting inspiration with you all. x

:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Life always throws something at you.......school re union 19th Nov. OMG....have missed previous meetings because of my weight. Want to go to this one.

So I have 8 weeks and i want to lose 14 lbs.
Is it achievable ???
If i can focus im sure it is.

Morning Nutty... You've got such a lot going on! I just hope things settle down for you...

Everything is possible on Atkins but we all lose at different speeds ... I'm sure you could lose that amount in the time you have before the re-union but watch out for the foods that either stall or are a bit carb-heavy - onions for example.

Good luck with the journey and we're all here to help you :)

:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Life always throws something at you.......school re union 19th Nov. OMG....have missed previous meetings because of my weight. Want to go to this one.

So I have 8 weeks and i want to lose 14 lbs.
Is it achievable ???
If i can focus im sure it is.

It is, but you need to be very clean, green and focused Nutty.

I know Jim, and FOCUS is the problem. Im working all weekend and off monday & tuesday. I plan to get on track again from monday. im just gonna keep trying, until it clicks and it will. Im just worried what im putting my body through. Anyhow off to work i go.........

Good luck!
My other suggestion is - start now! Every carb you choose not to eat is a good thing - sometimes i track what i havent had to keep focused;)

Morning :)

Morning Nutty, clean start today then

Back