Nutty's Journey to Comfort.

I want to thank everyone for their support. I just dont seem to be able to get on track............my head is not in the right place. i think i just have too much going on and i have a major issue with emotional / comfort eating which i need to deal with. How i do this i dont know. I will continue on the site. Good luck everyone and i will keep updating. x

Good luck Nutty - we're here whenever you need us
Xxx

Good luck nutty... If the head isn't there it's really hard! I've been there and have several dozen tee shirts to prove it :)

Oh definitely Nutty, you have to get the head right first love.

nutty is planning again........

Just finished a very busy shift for 10 days of leave. A whole 10 days ....whoo hoo.

A good chance to relax and and focus on me. My other half is working so plenty of time to myself.

Finally, Ive got my leaving date and have 6 weeks until i start my new job.

Im already feeling less stressed knowing my life is moving on. no more nights, weekends or shift work. Can not believe it after 22 years of shifts.Im hoping that working more regular hours will help me with my eating habits and it will enable me to be more organised.

The plan is not to think of dieting but a healthy way of eating. How many times have i said this before......i think i just need to change my mind set.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day as i will be collecting my new insoles.....im hoping i am not getting my hopes up to much, the insoles should stop the pain in my heel from the inflammation i have been getting.

So all in all following this weekend im seeing quite a few positive changes and am hoping to be able to move forward.

Looking forward to having a more positive diary and seeing the weight going down.

Nutty x x

That's amazing Nutty! You have lots of positives going on and you're sounding really upbeat about them all! I'm really pleased for you and hope the pain gets some relief! :)

Morning Nutty, you sound so positive love, good for you and enjoy your 10 days :)

Evening Nutty. Enjoy your break:D

starting new and fresh

Hi every one, having a rested week off. Been following everyones journey....always good to keep inspired and thats what you certainly get on that forum.
Ive re weighed myself and really disapointed ive put 3 stone on since january and finishing lighterlife, as i was sick did not do any management and no support from the group. Need to move on and start fresh so day 1 is tomorrow, already have food in so no worries there. Only setting small goals for my self gonna take each day as it comes. Im not gonna stress too much about being 100% but gonna do my best. So watch this space and hopefully we will see some losses. x:D

Welcome back ... Hope it works out for you nutty :)

Exercise ???

After reading SD post, I know I need to think about exercise. I need to do something thats not expensive, and at the moment not too much pressure on my foot.We have a gym membership which was a really good deal, unfortunately I havent used it ,OH has. Wish they had a swimming pool so we could swim. My poor baby (dog) Max has not been having his regular walks with me.

Plan:

• Increase exercise daily.(from none:()
  • Aim to do 30 minutes every day-walk the dog.
Build up slowly and increase when able.

Hello Nutty... very sensible goals and targets! :)

Hi Nutty, good to see you back. Hope all going well:)

Small achievable goals both for weight loss and exercise are a great idea:D. I still remember saying to my hubby in first week or so that i'd be happy to lose a couple of kilos- seem to have got further than that and not stopping yet! If you can make this a lifestyle change then indeed 100% becomes much less of an issue;)

Xx

Just dropping in to say hi and hope you're doing well. SD xx

Atkins losses do mount up. It has taken me more than two months to lose 22 pounds of my regain, but those pounds are gone, all the same! As a longtime Atkinser I have learned to be patient. Not saying I would love to lose 4lb a week every week... I sure would! But I can live with slower losses. Just so relieved my regain is going. Phew! I last weighed about a week ago so will weigh again next week. Patience is indeed a virtue. Good luck everyone with your next WI x

Back