Nyssa's Diary - back again!

nyssa88

Silver Member
firstly i feel a bit silly having another diary and writing the same thing again but here goes.

i started s&s at the beginning of this year and stuck to it religiously and lost 3 stone, i managed to get down to 11st3 i took a break after 12 weeks but never managed to get back on it as easily as before.

i have attempted s&s and just couldn't stick to it for some reason, tried ww but just kept getting disheartened eating crap because I could and am now here again at 12st10!

im at the stage now where i have hardly any clothes that fit (i refuse to buy any in a bigger size) and just feeling crap about myself.

i have had 2 shakes today so far so still have 2 more packs left for today am thinking of having some chicken breast with veggies later then maybe another shake or bar this evening.

im just hoping i can be string enough to get through this first week and have the weight loss to motivate me to keep me going x

Good luck! How many times have we all lot and gained the same weight...soo annoying!! It's my first day too

You're the same height as me but starting a stone lower - so to me you're not that bad :D Let's get on this and get some serious fat busted before Xmas :D

At my heaviest i was 17st7lbs so i know losing the weight can be done!

definitely time to get some fat busting done and hopefully enjoy a nice guilt free Christmas lunch a few stones lighter! x

nyssa88 said:
firstly i feel a bit silly having another diary and writing the same thing again but here goes.

i started s&s at the beginning of this year and stuck to it religiously and lost 3 stone, i managed to get down to 11st3 i took a break after 12 weeks but never managed to get back on it as easily as before.

i have attempted s&s and just couldn't stick to it for some reason, tried ww but just kept getting disheartened eating crap because I could and am now here again at 12st10!

im at the stage now where i have hardly any clothes that fit (i refuse to buy any in a bigger size) and just feeling crap about myself.

i have had 2 shakes today so far so still have 2 more packs left for today am thinking of having some chicken breast with veggies later then maybe another shake or bar this evening.

im just hoping i can be string enough to get through this first week and have the weight loss to motivate me to keep me going x

Hello from a fellow re starter and well done for making the first big step - coming back! :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Hello from a fellow re starter and well done for making the first big step - coming back! :)

Thank you, I am determined more than ever to stick to it as I know it works.

Here is tonight's dinner, not very adventurous but not bad for a food replacement diet, I do need to get creative though with the veg and protein allowance

image-878936055.jpg

Have a lemon bar left for this evening, am waiting for it to defrost, I keep my bars in the freezer so I can't have another if I get the urge lol

That's what I did with my bar cut it up really small and suck them, it lasts a lot longer and feels like I'm snacking. Another think that I love with the lemon. Bars is to cut into 4 or 5 pieces spread out on a plate and pop in microwave for around 30 secs, the insides sort of melt and come out like little biscuits, wait to cool for a minute and they are heaven!

I had a mini victory last night oh came home with an Indian and I resisted!

I had a weigh in this morning, I'm terrible for weighing daily but it spurs me on and I'm already 2lbs down, I know it's just water weight for now but seeing the numbers go down rather than up is great!

You've done really well! I ate too many bars near the start of the week when I couldn't face the shakes... But I've come round to them now. Good idea to put them in the freezer!!! I'm only on day 5, but doing ok! Good support on here, so I'm sure you'll pull through!

Thank you although today hasn't been too great, I haven't had a single pack!

I've had 2 boiled eggs, a couple of babybel minis light, an Atkins bar and some chicken breast cooked in the rotisserie. It is all low carb but a lot more calories than I should if had, also have drank no where near the amount of water I should if but managed to guzzle down a 2 litre bottle of dr pepper zero.

Back on it tomorrow going to plan what I'm having tonight and see how tomorrow goes.

2 litres??? I'd be all gas! Do you know how long it'll take you to get back into ketosis? It's easier once you're there, isn't it?

katycan said:
2 litres??? I'd be all gas! Do you know how long it'll take you to get back into ketosis? It's easier once you're there, isn't it?

Didn't guzzle it in one go lol and dr pepper zero wouldn't take you out of ketosis anyway.

I'm not in ketosis yet only day 3 but hopefully by day 5 il be there! :)

Hello nyssa! Glad to hear your on track and doing well, I've often thought about doing S&S but still loving ww atm :)

I'm one of those lucky people that gets into ketosis on day 2 (i used to do exante a couple of years ago) hope the K fairy visit's soon <3

*sarah-lou* said:
Hello nyssa! Glad to hear your on track and doing well, I've often thought about doing S&S but still loving ww atm :)

I'm one of those lucky people that gets into ketosis on day 2 (i used to do exante a couple of years ago) hope the K fairy visit's soon <3

You are doing fab on weight watchers so keep doing your thing where as I have always failed on ww.

I'm pleased with myself as I went town today and went KFC for lunch with a friend and all I had was a drink! It's 3.30pm now and I've not had a single pack yet as not been hungry so maybe ketosis is already here?

Not everything (no matter how much you want it to) will work for everyone hun! :)

She could of have arrived ;) on exante I used to have my pack's (i used to get 3) at 3pm, 6pm, and 9pm as thats when I only ever got slight hunger pangs.

Have a great day and well done you on resisting! ;)

*sarah-lou* said:
Not everything (no matter how much you want it to) will work for everyone hun! :)

She could of have arrived ;) on exante I used to have my pack's (i used to get 3) at 3pm, 6pm, and 9pm as thats when I only ever got slight hunger pangs.

Have a great day and well done you on resisting! ;)

I only failed in ww as I'm a pig hence why I need to diet lol in the cupboard I have a box if Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix and was so tempted to make it up yesterday lol ( if I did make it up I would of eaten it all!)

Evenings are my downfall so I try to keep as many packs as possible for then anyway.

Have a great day aswell :) x

I only failed in ww as I'm a pig hence why I need to diet lol in the cupboard I have a box if Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix and was so tempted to make it up yesterday lol ( if I did make it up I would of eaten it all!)

Evenings are my downfall so I try to keep as many packs as possible for then anyway.

Have a great day aswell :) x

Your not a pig by any means hun. I'm sooo glad s&s is working for you :)

Hi
I'm starting agine - I did sns in the summer and lost a about 18lbs which I've put back on plus 2 more! First day today and I don't want to start another diary so hope you don't mind me hopping on here! I'm 13st and wanted to join in with someone of a similar weight who's only just stareted.
I've had unsweetened oatmeal which I actually find quite sweet and a hot cafe latte shake and 2 coffees today.

I have 5 days packs left from last time and an order arriving Monday - not drunk much water as the weather's too cold - I used to drink a 75ml bottle first thiing everyday and at least 2 more so need to get back into the habit!

How's it going for you Nyssa?

Hi
I'm starting agine - I did sns in the summer and lost a about 18lbs which I've put back on plus 2 more! First day today and I don't want to start another diary so hope you don't mind me hopping on here! I'm 13st and wanted to join in with someone of a similar weight who's only just stareted.
I've had unsweetened oatmeal which I actually find quite sweet and a hot cafe latte shake and 2 coffees today.

I have 5 days packs left from last time and an order arriving Monday - not drunk much water as the weather's too cold - I used to drink a 75ml bottle first thiing everyday and at least 2 more so need to get back into the habit!

How's it going for you Nyssa?

No thats absolutely fine :)

to be honest it was going great up until yesterday morning and was 5lbs down and for some reason ive just come off track and i really don't know why!

I wouldnt say Ive binged but i have eaten an Indian, crisps, chocolate a sandwich etc.

I think my part of my problem is that im on my own n the evening and im very bored plus my oh doesn't really help. i cant blame no one but myself but im back on tack tomorrow and will weigh in as normal and see what damage ive done!

I found it soooo easy the first time so don't know why im struggling this time around, i think maybe when im struggling i should post on here and maybe do some exercise lol

I haven't actually got any of the oatmeal, i tried it the first time around but if i ever get around to being successful enough to need more packs i may try some, i do find that coffee and water really helps me to get through the day and i make my shakes up with around 450-500mls of water in a pint glass with lots of ice and for some reason enjoy them more that way.

ah well - at least you came on here and posted - I know it's a cliche but just draw a line under it - it's done now - I'm useless at excercise - I've just moved house so been busy but it's near a nice water park so should do some walking!
I'm on my own in the evenings too so tend to try to save the food until then. Even though I've only had 2 packs today I'm not hungry and don't feel like having the others but know I need to!
I'll try and check in each day if you'd like to buddy up?

Debs154 said:
ah well - at least you came on here and posted - I know it's a cliche but just draw a line under it - it's done now - I'm useless at excercise - I've just moved house so been busy but it's near a nice water park so should do some walking!
I'm on my own in the evenings too so tend to try to save the food until then. Even though I've only had 2 packs today I'm not hungry and don't feel like having the others but know I need to!
I'll try and check in each day if you'd like to buddy up?

Well i have a wii which I bought purely for exercise with Zumba, just dance, biggest loser etc but haven't used it yet so I've no excuse not to do it, I'm moving house in 2 weeks so hopefully il occupy myself in the evenings by doing a little packing each night.

I've just heated up my oh food an Indian curry with all the extras and have had none although I had to literally aurgur with him that I don't want any!

That would be great to buddy up
Seeing as we have both restarted etc i know what you mean about not feeling you want the other packs I've got to 6pm before with having nothing and had to squeeze them in!

Grr got my oh shouting down to me again to have some of the food, what part of 'no I don't want any' does he not understand!

Back