Nyssa's Diary - back again!

Hi Nyssa
I kind of guessed you were struggling when you weren't on yesterday - sometimes it's just not the right time for us but it sounds like a plan - do you mean Judd up day down day?
I think I will resurrect my old diary as I'm on day 6 now - will you still come on here?
I've just finished the decorating and am beginning to straighten up now at last! Will take me all day though - the place is in chaos!
I realised last night that gherkins are on the list and I've been nibbling on them today as I had a jar - that means no veg for me tonight now - had a bar for breakfast too as I was on the go so no treat, although I do like to make the shakes into a pud so can have that - oh what I would give for a bacon roll now lol!

Yum how do u make the biscuit from oatmeal? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi
You mix the oatmeal with a little water until its the consistency of dough and spread it thin into 1 or 2 cookies and microwave it - I made one and put it on for 30 seconds then checked it and put it on for more - can't remember exactly how many so just keep checking - think it might be on the recipies somewhere :)

Debs154 said:
Hi
You mix the oatmeal with a little water until its the consistency of dough and spread it thin into 1 or 2 cookies and microwave it - I made one and put it on for 30 seconds then checked it and put it on for more - can't remember exactly how many so just keep checking - think it might be on the recipies somewhere :)

Oh lovely thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back